ADP Trends Avery Bradley
ADP Trends Markelle Fultz
OWN/START Avery Bradley
OWN/START Markelle Fultz
Expert Consensus Avery Bradley
Expert Consensus Markelle Fultz
Breakdown Avery Bradley
- Experts rank this player at 78th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 43rd with 547 total points (13.68 avg).
- He is currently 1879 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is doing a lot better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.9 PPG.
- Shooting 39.39% from the field this month.
- Shooting 39.22% from beyond the arc this month.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.27 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.73 for the month.
- Played in 2 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -7.77, APG: -0.16, RPG: +0.08, MPG: --2.58 STLS: --0.61 BLKS: +0.17
Breakdown Markelle Fultz
- Experts don't even rank him among PG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 76th with 340 total points (17.89 avg).
- He is currently 1615 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 17.9.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his shoulder (Out Indefinitely). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- He is ranked 50th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.36.
- Assists per game numbers are only 0 apg this month.
- Played in 15 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.16, APG: +1.36, RPG: +1.38, MPG: +3.53 STLS: +0.45 BLKS: +0.01
Injury Avery Bradley
No Injury Reported
Injury Markelle Fultz
SHOULDER - Out IndefinitelyMarkelle Fultz (shoulder) has returned to Philadelphia to continue his rehabilitation with the Sixers, but there is still no timetable for his return to the lineup.
Similar Picks Avery Bradley
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Avery Bradley
|Jeremy Lamb cha||136.58|
|Rodney Hood cle||146.41|
|Avery Bradley lac||147.46|
|J.R. Smith cle||148.07|
|Grayson Allen uta||150.46|
|Dwyane Wade mia||151.48|
|Tyler Johnson mia||152.48|
|Wesley Matthews dal||154.05|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Avery Bradley
|Al-Farouq Aminu POR PF||145.56|
|Pascal Siakam TOR PF||145.70|
|Cedi Osman CLE SF||146.09|
|Rodney Hood CLE SG||146.41|
|D.J. Augustin ORL PG||146.43|
|Miles Bridges CHA SF||146.44|
|Avery Bradley LAC SG||147.46|
|J.R. Smith CLE SG||148.07|
|Joe Harris BKN SF||148.14|
|Patty Mills SA PG||149.60|
|Danny Green TOR SF||149.67|
Similar Picks Markelle Fultz
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Markelle Fultz
|Elfrid Payton no||112.92|
|De'Aaron Fox sac||113.24|
|Malcolm Brogdon mil||114.82|
|Markelle Fultz phi||115.67|
|Dennis Schroder okc||120.82|
|Fred VanVleet tor||124.96|
|Reggie Jackson det||125.10|
|Terry Rozier bos||126.68|
|Rajon Rondo lal||126.93|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Markelle Fultz
|Allen Crabbe BKN SG||112.78|
|JaVale McGee LAL C||112.79|
|Elfrid Payton NO PG||112.92|
|De'Aaron Fox SAC PG||113.24|
|Malcolm Brogdon MIL PG||114.82|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||115.22|
|Markelle Fultz PHI PG||115.67|
|Rondae Hollis-Jefferson BKN SF||116.54|
|DeWayne Dedmon ATL C||116.65|
|Jordan Bell GS PF||119.78|
|Kristaps Porzingis NY PF||120.13|
Rating Avery Bradley
Rating Markelle Fultz
Career Avery Bradley
Career Markelle Fultz