ADP Trends Nikola Vucevic
ADP Trends Trey Burke
OWN/START Nikola Vucevic
OWN/START Trey Burke
Expert Consensus Nikola Vucevic
Expert Consensus Trey Burke
Breakdown Nikola Vucevic
- Experts rank this player at 6th among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 2nd with 2905 total points (40.92 avg).
- He is currently 147 points behind the leader: Nikola Jokic
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 1.9 PPG.
- Shooting 52.38% from the field this month. Very good for a big man.
- Shooting 33.33% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are great for a center with 4.17 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are impressive for a center / power forward with 12.50 rpg this month.
- He is top 10 in the league for rebounds.
- Played in 24 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +3.63, APG: +0.57, RPG: +3.08, MPG: +0.88 STLS: +0.01 BLKS: +0.09
Breakdown Trey Burke
- Experts rank this player at 86th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 60th with 784 total points (17.04 avg).
- He is currently 2528 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up?
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 9.3.
- Shooting 46.94% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 20.00% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 31st this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.88.
- Assists per game numbers are only 1.25 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 1.63 for the month.
- Played in 21 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.07, APG: -1.1, RPG: +0.2, MPG: +1.7 STLS: +0.19 BLKS: --0.05
Injury Nikola Vucevic
No Injury Reported
Injury Trey Burke
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Nikola Vucevic
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Nikola Vucevic
|Clint Capela hou||34.76|
|Marc Gasol mem||39.26|
|Al Horford bos||45.17|
|Deandre Ayton pho||47.59|
|DeAndre Jordan dal||49.48|
|Nikola Vucevic orl||53.96|
|Jarrett Allen bkn||56.76|
|Hassan Whiteside mia||64.81|
|Steven Adams okc||65.60|
|Dwight Howard was||68.00|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Nikola Vucevic
|Jayson Tatum BOS SF||47.39|
|Deandre Ayton PHO C||47.59|
|DeAndre Jordan DAL C||49.48|
|Gary Harris DEN SG||49.50|
|John Collins ATL PF||52.57|
|Mike Conley MEM PG||52.71|
|Nikola Vucevic ORL C||53.96|
|Gordon Hayward BOS SF||54.12|
|Jarrett Allen BKN C||56.76|
|Lou Williams LAC SG||59.61|
|Robert Covington PHI SF||60.57|
Similar Picks Trey Burke
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Trey Burke
|Patty Mills sa||149.60|
|Jordan Clarkson cle||150.80|
|Marcus Smart bos||153.01|
|Derrick White sa||153.04|
|Jeremy Lin atl||153.68|
|Trey Burke ny||154.84|
|Derrick Rose min||158.46|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Trey Burke
|Marcus Smart BOS PG||153.01|
|Derrick White SA PG||153.04|
|E'Twaun Moore NO G||153.19|
|Jeremy Lin ATL PG||153.68|
|Wesley Matthews DAL SG||154.05|
|Wayne Ellington MIA SG||154.07|
|Trey Burke NY PG||154.84|
|Michael Porter Jr. DEN PF||155.41|
|Bam Adebayo MIA C||155.63|
|MarShon Brooks MEM SG||156.26|
|Justin Holiday CHI SG||156.35|
Rating Nikola Vucevic
Rating Trey Burke
Career Nikola Vucevic
Career Trey Burke