ADP Trends Avery Bradley
ADP Trends Seth Curry
OWN/START Avery Bradley
OWN/START Seth Curry
Expert Consensus Avery Bradley
Expert Consensus Seth Curry
Breakdown Avery Bradley
- Experts rank this player at 85th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 37th with 832 total points (15.41 avg).
- He is currently 2363 points behind the leader: James Harden
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 11.6 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 46.21% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 42.55% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.33 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.50 for the month.
- Played in 8 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -5.3, APG: +0.03, RPG: +0.2, MPG: --1.26 STLS: --0.5 BLKS: +0.13
Breakdown Seth Curry
- Experts don't even rank him among SG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 60th with 481 total points (9.25 avg).
- He is currently 2714 points behind the leader: James Harden
- Decline in numbers lately by 3 PPG.
- Shooting 47.37% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 35.71% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.11 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 1.67 for the month.
- Played in 52 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +6.1, APG: +0.96, RPG: +1.4, MPG: +16.98 STLS: +0.38 BLKS: +0.13
Injury Avery Bradley
No Injury Reported
Injury Seth Curry
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Avery Bradley
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Avery Bradley
|Jeremy Lamb cha||136.58|
|Rodney Hood cle||146.41|
|Avery Bradley lac||147.46|
|J.R. Smith cle||148.07|
|Grayson Allen uta||150.46|
|Dwyane Wade mia||151.48|
|Tyler Johnson mia||152.48|
|Wesley Matthews dal||154.05|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Avery Bradley
|Al-Farouq Aminu POR PF||145.56|
|Pascal Siakam TOR PF||145.70|
|Cedi Osman CLE SF||146.09|
|Rodney Hood CLE SG||146.41|
|D.J. Augustin ORL PG||146.43|
|Miles Bridges CHA SF||146.44|
|Avery Bradley LAC SG||147.46|
|J.R. Smith CLE SG||148.07|
|Joe Harris BKN SF||148.14|
|Patty Mills SA PG||149.60|
|Danny Green TOR SF||149.67|
Similar Picks Seth Curry
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Seth Curry
|Dion Waiters mia||165.95|
|Luke Kennard det||167.21|
|Courtney Lee ny||170.03|
|Dillon Brooks mem||177.60|
|Seth Curry por||179.03|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Seth Curry
|Michael Beasley LAL PF||173.77|
|Tyus Jones MIN PG||174.21|
|Ish Smith DET PG||174.78|
|Dillon Brooks MEM SG||177.60|
|Davis Bertans SA SF||178.10|
|Ed Davis BKN PF||178.52|
|Seth Curry POR SG||179.03|
|Stanley Johnson DET SF||180.00|
|Jerian Grant ORL PG||185.81|
|Aaron Craft PG||232.08|
Rating Avery Bradley
Rating Seth Curry
Career Avery Bradley
Career Seth Curry