ADP Trends Frank Kaminsky
ADP Trends Marvin Williams
OWN/START Frank Kaminsky
OWN/START Marvin Williams
Expert Consensus Frank Kaminsky
Expert Consensus Marvin Williams
Breakdown Frank Kaminsky
- Experts don't even rank him among PF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 56th with 679 total points (14.45 avg).
- He is currently 3221 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 14.4.
- Shooting 45.57% from the field this month. Not very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 37.84% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.75 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty bad for a center / power forward with 4.88 rpg this month.
- Played in 32 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.43, APG: -0.29, RPG: -0.16, MPG: --7.39 STLS: --0.2 BLKS: EVEN
Breakdown Marvin Williams
- Experts rank this player at 61st among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 29th with 1449 total points (19.07 avg).
- He is currently 2451 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is doing a lot better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 19.1.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Foot (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 30.00% from the field this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Shooting 27.27% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.33 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty bad for a center / power forward with 4.67 rpg this month.
- Played in 2 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +0.59, APG: -0.01, RPG: +0.67, MPG: +2.43 STLS: +0.19 BLKS: +0.3
Injury Frank Kaminsky
No Injury Reported
Injury Marvin Williams
FOOT - Day-to-dayFoot
Similar Picks Frank Kaminsky
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Frank Kaminsky
|JaMychal Green mem||160.85|
|Ryan Anderson pho||160.91|
|Marcus Morris bos||162.07|
|Trey Lyles den||163.24|
|Frank Kaminsky cha||168.39|
|Cody Zeller cha||168.61|
|Zach Collins por||171.05|
|Michael Beasley lal||173.77|
|Ed Davis bkn||178.52|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Frank Kaminsky
|Frank Ntilikina NY PG||164.79|
|Greg Monroe TOR C||164.82|
|Ersan Ilyasova MIL SF||164.84|
|Dion Waiters MIA SG||165.95|
|Kyle O'Quinn IND C||166.16|
|Luke Kennard DET SG||167.21|
|Frank Kaminsky CHA PF||168.39|
|Robin Lopez CHI C||168.43|
|Cody Zeller CHA PF||168.61|
|Courtney Lee NY SG||170.03|
|Justise Winslow MIA SF||170.89|
Similar Picks Marvin Williams
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Marvin Williams
|Dirk Nowitzki dal||132.01|
|Kelly Olynyk mia||132.75|
|Markieff Morris was||134.09|
|Marvin Williams cha||138.34|
|Montrezl Harrell lac||141.07|
|Pau Gasol sa||144.87|
|Al-Farouq Aminu por||145.56|
|Pascal Siakam tor||145.70|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Marvin Williams
|Jerami Grant OKC SF||136.16|
|Jakob Poeltl SA C||136.26|
|Bojan Bogdanovic IND SF||136.49|
|Jeremy Lamb CHA SG||136.58|
|T.J. Warren PHO SF||136.58|
|Patrick Beverley LAC PG||138.27|
|Marvin Williams CHA PF||138.34|
|Montrezl Harrell LAC PF||141.07|
|Kelly Oubre WAS SF||142.17|
|OG Anunoby TOR SF||142.91|
|Pau Gasol SA PF||144.87|
Rating Frank Kaminsky
Rating Marvin Williams
Career Frank Kaminsky
Career Marvin Williams