ADP: 65 +65.1
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 15th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 27th with 768 total points (20.21 avg).
- He is currently 1273 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He should be doing a bit better than this. Look for him to bounce back.
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 2.4 PPG.
- Shooting 40.54% from the field this month.
- Shooting 36.84% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.60 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.93 for the month.
- Played in 13 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +0.42, APG: -0.49, RPG: -1.29, MPG: +0.079999999999998 STLS: --0.28 BLKS: --0.05
No Injury Reported
Similar F to consider drafting instead of Trevor Ariza
|Carmelo Anthony okc|| ||48.07|
|LaMarcus Aldridge sa|| ||50.43|
|Serge Ibaka tor|| ||51.89|
|Harrison Barnes dal|| ||61.99|
|Trevor Ariza hou|| ||64.95|
|Robert Covington phi|| ||69.29|
|Tobias Harris det|| ||69.44|
|Julius Randle lal|| ||73.15|
|Nerlens Noel dal|| ||73.91|
|Aaron Gordon orl|| ||76.24|
|Jae Crowder cle|| ||77.06|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Trevor Ariza
|Jeff Teague min G|| ||54.51|
|Jrue Holiday no G|| ||54.56|
|D'Angelo Russell bkn G|| ||55.87|
|Harrison Barnes dal F|| ||61.99|
|Elfrid Payton orl G|| ||64.22|
|Clint Capela hou C|| ||64.74|
|Trevor Ariza hou F|| ||64.95|
|Isaiah Thomas cle G|| ||65.65|
|Dwight Howard cha C|| ||65.91|
|Avery Bradley det G|| ||68.96|
|Robert Covington phi F|| ||69.29|