|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 46th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 29th with 750 total points (19.23 avg).
- He is currently 1607 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 2 PPG.
- Shooting 50.82% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 18.18% from beyond the arc this month. I"d love to play against him in a game of "HORSE".
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a small forward with 3.08 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a small forward with 5.25 rpg this month.
- Played in 2 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +4.74, APG: +1.64, RPG: +3.02, MPG: +13.74 STLS: +0.95 BLKS: +0.39
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Kyle Anderson
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Kyle Anderson
|Kevin Durant gs F|| ||2.43|
|Russell Westbrook okc G|| ||2.95|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo mil F|| ||3.10|
|James Harden hou G|| ||3.95|
|Stephen Curry gs G|| ||5.00|
|Karl-Anthony Towns min C|| ||5.66|
|Anthony Davis no F|| ||6.88|
|LeBron James cle F|| ||8.23|
|Kawhi Leonard sa F|| ||8.91|
|John Wall was G|| ||10.85|
|Nikola Jokic den C|| ||11.94|