|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 58th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 39th with 661 total points (14.69 avg).
- He is currently 1467 points behind the leader: Anthony Davis
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.2 PPG. If you don"t have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 33.73% from the field this month. I"d love to play against him in a game of "HORSE".
- Shooting 33.33% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are good for a power forward with 3.08 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are average for a center / power forward with 5.00 rpg this month.
- Played in 34 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +3.06, APG: +1.18, RPG: +1.81, MPG: +12.07 STLS: EVEN BLKS: +0.16
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Dragan Bender
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dragan Bender
|Kevin Durant gs F|| ||2.43|
|Russell Westbrook okc G|| ||2.95|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo mil F|| ||3.10|
|James Harden hou G|| ||3.95|
|Stephen Curry gs G|| ||5.00|
|Karl-Anthony Towns min C|| ||5.66|
|Anthony Davis no F|| ||6.88|
|LeBron James cle F|| ||8.23|
|Kawhi Leonard sa F|| ||8.91|
|John Wall was G|| ||10.85|
|Nikola Jokic den C|| ||11.94|