ADP Trends Dragan Bender
ADP Trends Marvin Williams
OWN/START Dragan Bender
OWN/START Marvin Williams
Expert Consensus Dragan Bender
Expert Consensus Marvin Williams
Breakdown Dragan Bender
- Experts don't even rank him among PF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 82nd with 42 total points (4.20 avg).
- He is currently 1308 points behind the leader: Anthony Davis
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 3.6 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 33.33% from the field this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Shooting 16.67% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.83 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are bad for a center / power forward at 1.67 rpg this month.
- Played in 20 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.67, APG: -0.43, RPG: -1.87, MPG: --11.87 STLS: --0.27 BLKS: --0.67
Breakdown Marvin Williams
- Experts rank this player at 31st among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 33rd with 445 total points (17.12 avg).
- He is currently 905 points behind the leader: Anthony Davis
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.9 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 44.21% from the field this month. Not very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 42.86% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 6.92 rpg this month.
- Played in 1 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.75, APG: -0.19, RPG: +1.02, MPG: --1.15 STLS: +0.11 BLKS: +0.24
Injury Dragan Bender
No Injury Reported
Injury Marvin Williams
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Dragan Bender
Similar to consider drafting instead of Dragan Bender
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dragan Bender
|James Harden HOU SG||1.97|
|Anthony Davis NO PF||1.98|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||2.97|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN SF||5.22|
|LeBron James LAL SF||5.36|
|Kevin Durant GS SF||6.06|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||6.13|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||8.76|
|Russell Westbrook OKC PG||9.35|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||10.63|
|Kawhi Leonard TOR SF||11.39|
Similar Picks Marvin Williams
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Marvin Williams
|Dirk Nowitzki dal||132.01|
|Kelly Olynyk mia||132.75|
|Markieff Morris was||134.09|
|Marvin Williams cha||138.34|
|Montrezl Harrell lac||141.07|
|Pau Gasol sa||144.87|
|Al-Farouq Aminu por||145.56|
|Pascal Siakam tor||145.70|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Marvin Williams
|Jerami Grant OKC SF||136.16|
|Jakob Poeltl SA C||136.26|
|Bojan Bogdanovic IND SF||136.49|
|Jeremy Lamb CHA SG||136.58|
|T.J. Warren PHO SF||136.58|
|Patrick Beverley LAC PG||138.27|
|Marvin Williams CHA PF||138.34|
|Montrezl Harrell LAC PF||141.07|
|Kelly Oubre WAS SF||142.17|
|OG Anunoby TOR SF||142.91|
|Pau Gasol SA PF||144.87|
Rating Dragan Bender
Rating Marvin Williams
Career Dragan Bender
Career Marvin Williams