ADP Trends Greg Monroe
ADP Trends Aron Baynes
OWN/START Greg Monroe
OWN/START Aron Baynes
Expert Consensus Greg Monroe
Expert Consensus Aron Baynes
Breakdown Greg Monroe
- Experts don't even rank him among C's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 44th with 109 total points (7.27 avg).
- He is currently 1315 points behind the leader: Joel Embiid
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.5 PPG.
- Shooting 38.46% from the field this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 0 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are bad for a center / power forward at 3.43 rpg this month.
- Played in 2 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -6.19, APG: -1.55, RPG: -3.99, MPG: --13.04 STLS: --0.19 BLKS: --0.29
Breakdown Aron Baynes
- Experts rank this player at 34th among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 36th with 252 total points (12.00 avg).
- He is currently 1172 points behind the leader: Joel Embiid
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- Decline in numbers lately by 3.8 PPG.
- Shooting 50.00% from the field this month.
- Shooting 20.00% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are alright for a center but nothing to brag about at 1.27 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty bad for a center / power forward with 4.64 rpg this month.
- Played in 9 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.55, APG: +0.43, RPG: -0.77, MPG: --3.92 STLS: --0.13 BLKS: --0.18
Injury Greg Monroe
No Injury Reported
Injury Aron Baynes
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Greg Monroe
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Greg Monroe
|Willy Hernangomez cha||159.13|
|Mitchell Robinson ny||163.58|
|Greg Monroe tor||164.82|
|Kyle O'Quinn ind||166.16|
|Robin Lopez chi||168.43|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Greg Monroe
|Malik Monk CHA SG||162.60|
|Trey Lyles DEN PF||163.24|
|Mitchell Robinson NY C||163.58|
|Jonathon Simmons ORL SF||163.60|
|J.J. Barea DAL PG||164.45|
|Frank Ntilikina NY PG||164.79|
|Greg Monroe TOR C||164.82|
|Ersan Ilyasova MIL SF||164.84|
|Dion Waiters MIA SG||165.95|
|Kyle O'Quinn IND C||166.16|
|Luke Kennard DET SG||167.21|
Similar Picks Aron Baynes
Similar to consider drafting instead of Aron Baynes
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Aron Baynes
|James Harden HOU SG||1.97|
|Anthony Davis NO PF||1.98|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||2.97|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN SF||5.22|
|LeBron James LAL SF||5.36|
|Kevin Durant GS SF||6.06|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||6.13|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||8.76|
|Russell Westbrook OKC PG||9.35|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||10.63|
|Kawhi Leonard TOR SF||11.39|
Rating Greg Monroe
Rating Aron Baynes
Career Greg Monroe
Career Aron Baynes