|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 86th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 52nd with 427 total points (11.24 avg).
- He is currently 1516 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is doing a lot better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.8 PPG.
- Shooting 43.75% from the field this month.
- Shooting 45.45% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.10 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 1.20 for the month.
- Played in 7 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -1.29, APG: +0.15, RPG: -1.35, MPG: --0.52 STLS: +0.08 BLKS: +0.15
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Tony Snell
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Tony Snell
|Kevin Durant gs F|| ||2.43|
|Russell Westbrook okc G|| ||2.95|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo mil F|| ||3.10|
|James Harden hou G|| ||3.95|
|Stephen Curry gs G|| ||5.00|
|Karl-Anthony Towns min C|| ||5.66|
|Anthony Davis no F|| ||6.88|
|LeBron James cle F|| ||8.23|
|Kawhi Leonard sa F|| ||8.91|
|John Wall was G|| ||10.85|
|Nikola Jokic den C|| ||11.94|