Devin Harris scored 12 points with one rebound, two assists
Devin Harris scored 12 points with one rebound, two assists and one 3-pointer in 15 minutes against the Pistons on Thursday. There could be a Harris for Harris sub with Gary Harris getting hurt tonight. [...]
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 90th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 57th with 518 total points (12.95 avg).
- He is currently 1866 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He is doing a lot better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.7 PPG.
- Shooting 43.48% from the field this month.
- Shooting 33.33% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- He is ranked 80th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.72.
- Assists per game numbers are only 1.58 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 1.33 for the month.
- Played in 9 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.94, APG: -0.18, RPG: -0.14, MPG: +1.38 STLS: +0.11 BLKS: +0.09
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Devin Harris
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Devin Harris
|Kevin Durant gs F|| ||2.43|
|Russell Westbrook okc G|| ||2.95|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo mil F|| ||3.10|
|James Harden hou G|| ||3.95|
|Stephen Curry gs G|| ||5.00|
|Karl-Anthony Towns min C|| ||5.66|
|Anthony Davis no F|| ||6.88|
|LeBron James cle F|| ||8.23|
|Kawhi Leonard sa F|| ||8.91|
|John Wall was G|| ||10.85|
|Nikola Jokic den C|| ||11.94|