ADP Trends Ricky Rubio
ADP Trends De'Aaron Fox
OWN/START Ricky Rubio
OWN/START De'Aaron Fox
Expert Consensus Ricky Rubio
Expert Consensus De'Aaron Fox
Breakdown Ricky Rubio
- Experts rank this player at 17th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 23rd with 1621 total points (27.02 avg).
- He is currently 1691 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He is putting up close to the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 1 PPG.
- Shooting 29.67% from the field this month.
- Shooting 27.59% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 66th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.23.
- Decent numbers for a point guard with 5.89 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.67 for the month.
- Played in 5 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +0.16, APG: +0.6, RPG: -0.94, MPG: --1.32 STLS: --0.2 BLKS: +0.05
Breakdown De'Aaron Fox
- Experts rank this player at 12th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 10th with 2407 total points (34.88 avg).
- He is currently 905 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.4 PPG.
- Shooting 47.06% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 43.75% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- He is ranked 49th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.52.
- Good point guard that is among the league's best in assists with 7.25 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.83 for the month.
- Played in 7 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +5.93, APG: +2.93, RPG: +1.2, MPG: +4.19 STLS: +0.65 BLKS: +0.25
Injury Ricky Rubio
No Injury Reported
Injury De'Aaron Fox
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Ricky Rubio
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Ricky Rubio
|Eric Bledsoe mil||43.50|
|Jamal Murray den||44.71|
|Mike Conley mem||52.71|
|Ricky Rubio uta||62.23|
|Zach LaVine chi||65.97|
|Goran Dragic mia||66.92|
|Luka Doncic dal||68.19|
|Jeff Teague min||69.04|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Ricky Rubio
|Nikola Vucevic ORL C||53.96|
|Gordon Hayward BOS SF||54.12|
|Jarrett Allen BKN C||56.76|
|Lou Williams LAC SG||59.61|
|Robert Covington PHI SF||60.57|
|Paul Millsap DEN PF||61.24|
|Ricky Rubio UTA PG||62.23|
|Will Barton DEN SG||62.76|
|Joe Ingles UTA SF||63.73|
|Hassan Whiteside MIA C||64.81|
|Steven Adams OKC C||65.60|
Similar Picks De'Aaron Fox
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of De'Aaron Fox
|Elfrid Payton no||112.92|
|De'Aaron Fox sac||113.24|
|Malcolm Brogdon mil||114.82|
|Markelle Fultz phi||115.67|
|Dennis Schroder okc||120.82|
|Fred VanVleet tor||124.96|
|Reggie Jackson det||125.10|
|Terry Rozier bos||126.68|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of De'Aaron Fox
|Willie Cauley-Stein SAC C||107.22|
|Kentavious Caldwell-Pope LAL G||108.75|
|Trevor Ariza PHO SG||109.70|
|Allen Crabbe BKN SG||112.78|
|JaVale McGee LAL C||112.79|
|Elfrid Payton NO PG||112.92|
|De'Aaron Fox SAC PG||113.24|
|Malcolm Brogdon MIL PG||114.82|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||115.22|
|Markelle Fultz PHI PG||115.67|
|Rondae Hollis-Jefferson BKN SF||116.54|
Rating Ricky Rubio
Rating De'Aaron Fox
Career Ricky Rubio
Career De'Aaron Fox