ADP: 46.2 +44.6
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 30th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 17th with 1135 total points (28.38 avg).
- He is currently 1324 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 10.1 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don"t have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 34.85% from the field this month.
- Shooting 30.56% from beyond the arc this month.
- He is ranked 58th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.22.
- Good point guard that is one of the better ones in the league with 6.36 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a guard with 6.18 rpg this month.
- Played in 3 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.26, APG: -3.4, RPG: +0.65, MPG: --2.99 STLS: --0.16 BLKS: +0.01
No Injury Reported
Similar G to consider drafting instead of Ricky Rubio
|DeMar DeRozan tor|| ||30.70|
|Bradley Beal was|| ||32.92|
|Eric Bledsoe pho|| ||37.33|
|Goran Dragic mia|| ||40.26|
|Devin Booker pho|| ||43.90|
|Ricky Rubio uta|| ||46.22|
|Ben Simmons phi|| ||49.95|
|Dennis Schroder atl|| ||51.87|
|Andrew Wiggins min|| ||53.20|
|Victor Oladipo ind|| ||53.33|
|Lonzo Ball lal|| ||54.28|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Ricky Rubio
|Goran Dragic mia G|| ||40.26|
|Khris Middleton mil F|| ||42.86|
|Brook Lopez lal C|| ||43.16|
|Devin Booker pho G|| ||43.90|
|Otto Porter was SF|| ||44.63|
|Al Horford bos C|| ||45.07|
|Ricky Rubio uta G|| ||46.22|
|Andre Drummond det C|| ||46.55|
|Carmelo Anthony okc F|| ||48.07|
|Ben Simmons phi G|| ||49.95|
|LaMarcus Aldridge sa F|| ||50.43|