Mike Scott (flu) will not play vs. the Spurs on Wednesday.
Mike Scott (flu) will not play vs. the Spurs on Wednesday. Jodie Meeks is also out tonight, which means the Wizards will be forced deeper into their bench -- Kelly Oubre should be very busy, while Ian Mahinmi and even Jason Smith could also pick up extra playing time. [...]
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts don"t even rank him among PF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 43rd with 562 total points (13.38 avg).
- He is currently 1517 points behind the leader: Anthony Davis
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.9 PPG.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his illness (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn"t appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 47.37% from the field this month.
- Shooting 26.67% from beyond the arc this month. I"d love to play against him in a game of "HORSE".
- Assists per game numbers are 1.23 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are bad for a center / power forward at 2.23 rpg this month.
- Played in 46 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +6.05, APG: EVEN, RPG: +0.97, MPG: +6.98 STLS: +0.11 BLKS: --0.01
ILLNESS - Day-to-dayMike Scott (flu) will not play vs. the Spurs on Wednesday.
Similar to consider drafting instead of Mike Scott
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Mike Scott
|Kevin Durant gs F|| ||2.43|
|Russell Westbrook okc G|| ||2.95|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo mil F|| ||3.10|
|James Harden hou G|| ||3.95|
|Stephen Curry gs G|| ||5.00|
|Karl-Anthony Towns min C|| ||5.66|
|Anthony Davis no F|| ||6.88|
|LeBron James cle F|| ||8.23|
|Kawhi Leonard sa F|| ||8.91|
|John Wall was G|| ||10.85|
|Nikola Jokic den C|| ||11.94|