ADP: 43.2 +42.6
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 11th among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 21st with 1270 total points (20.48 avg).
- He is currently 1479 points behind the leader: Karl-Anthony Towns
- He should be doing a bit better than this. Look for him to bounce back.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 10.5 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don"t have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 57.67% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 44.07% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- Assists per game numbers are alright for a center but nothing to brag about at 1.92 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty bad for a center / power forward with 4.08 rpg this month.
- Played in 4 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -7.49, APG: -0.75, RPG: -1.37, MPG: --6.69 STLS: --0.11 BLKS: --0.28
No Injury Reported
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Brook Lopez
|Joel Embiid phi|| ||30.45|
|Marc Gasol mem|| ||31.45|
|DeAndre Jordan lac|| ||39.71|
|Brook Lopez lal|| ||43.16|
|Al Horford bos|| ||45.07|
|Andre Drummond det|| ||46.55|
|Jusuf Nurkic por|| ||50.46|
|Nikola Vucevic orl|| ||51.00|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Brook Lopez
|Bradley Beal was G|| ||32.92|
|Eric Bledsoe pho G|| ||37.33|
|Paul Millsap den F|| ||38.16|
|DeAndre Jordan lac C|| ||39.71|
|Goran Dragic mia G|| ||40.26|
|Khris Middleton mil F|| ||42.86|
|Brook Lopez lal C|| ||43.16|
|Devin Booker pho G|| ||43.90|
|Otto Porter was SF|| ||44.63|
|Al Horford bos C|| ||45.07|
|Ricky Rubio uta G|| ||46.22|