Evan Turner went to the locker room late in the first half with
Evan Turner went to the locker room late in the first half with a gash above his eye and will presumably get stitches. We'll have to see how many stitches the cut requires, but he ran to the locker room on his own and chances are he'll return in the second half. [...]
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 76th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 43rd with 525 total points (15.00 avg).
- He is currently 1418 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is doing a lot better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4 PPG. If you don"t have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 44.12% from the field this month.
- Shooting 36.84% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a shooting guard with 3.25 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.00 for the month.
- Played in 13 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -1.33, APG: -1.04, RPG: -0.59, MPG: --0.23 STLS: --0.25 BLKS: --0.01
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Evan Turner
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Evan Turner
|Kevin Durant gs F|| ||2.43|
|Russell Westbrook okc G|| ||2.95|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo mil F|| ||3.10|
|James Harden hou G|| ||3.95|
|Stephen Curry gs G|| ||5.00|
|Karl-Anthony Towns min C|| ||5.66|
|Anthony Davis no F|| ||6.88|
|LeBron James cle F|| ||8.23|
|Kawhi Leonard sa F|| ||8.91|
|John Wall was G|| ||10.85|
|Nikola Jokic den C|| ||11.94|