ADP Trends Hassan Whiteside
ADP Trends Jason Collins
OWN/START Hassan Whiteside
OWN/START Jason Collins
Expert Consensus Hassan Whiteside
Expert Consensus Jason Collins
Breakdown Hassan Whiteside
- Experts rank this player at 12th among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 15th with 675 total points (30.68 avg).
- He is currently 524 points behind the leader: Joel Embiid
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 1.1 PPG.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his personal (Out Monday). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Shooting 53.44% from the field this month. Very good for a big man.
- Shooting 16.67% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are alright for a center but nothing to brag about at 1.17 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are impressive for a center / power forward with 12.00 rpg this month.
- Great inside presence and is ranked in the top 5 in rebounds.
- Played in 7 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -1.38, APG: +0.42, RPG: +0.95, MPG: --0.030000000000001 STLS: --0.43 BLKS: +1.31
Breakdown Jason Collins
- I couldn't find any stats of this player even playing a game. This is most likely due to a mispelling. Try typing in the partial player name and let autocomplete fill in his name for you to avoid this happening again. The other possible reason is that he hasn't played in the past 30 days which makes it impossible for me to assign him a value.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: EVEN, APG: EVEN, RPG: EVEN, MPG: EVEN STLS: EVEN BLKS: EVEN
Injury Hassan Whiteside
PERSONAL - Out MondayHassan Whiteside (personal) may be able to return to the team in time for Wednesday's game in Utah.
Injury Jason Collins
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Hassan Whiteside
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Hassan Whiteside
|Al Horford bos||45.17|
|Deandre Ayton pho||47.59|
|DeAndre Jordan dal||49.48|
|Nikola Vucevic orl||53.96|
|Jarrett Allen bkn||56.76|
|Hassan Whiteside mia||64.81|
|Steven Adams okc||65.60|
|Dwight Howard was||68.00|
|Enes Kanter ny||69.68|
|Jonas Valanciunas tor||74.28|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Hassan Whiteside
|Lou Williams LAC SG||59.61|
|Robert Covington PHI SF||60.57|
|Paul Millsap DEN PF||61.24|
|Ricky Rubio UTA PG||62.23|
|Will Barton DEN SG||62.76|
|Joe Ingles UTA SF||63.73|
|Hassan Whiteside MIA C||64.81|
|Steven Adams OKC C||65.60|
|Zach LaVine CHI PG||65.97|
|Taurean Prince ATL SF||66.84|
|Goran Dragic MIA PG||66.92|
Similar Picks Jason Collins
Similar to consider drafting instead of Jason Collins
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jason Collins
|James Harden HOU SG||1.97|
|Anthony Davis NO PF||1.98|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||2.97|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN SF||5.22|
|LeBron James LAL SF||5.36|
|Kevin Durant GS SF||6.06|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||6.13|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||8.76|
|Russell Westbrook OKC PG||9.35|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||10.63|
|Kawhi Leonard TOR SF||11.39|
Rating Hassan Whiteside
Rating Jason Collins
Career Hassan Whiteside
Career Jason Collins