ADP: 32.9 +31.7
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 16th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 3rd with 1649 total points (37.48 avg).
- He is currently 233 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 1.6 PPG.
- Shooting 46.93% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 39.74% from beyond the arc this month.
- Assists per game numbers are great for a shooting guard with 6.77 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a guard with 4.62 rpg this month.
- Played in 4 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +0.099999999999998, APG: +1.15, RPG: +1.37, MPG: +1.59 STLS: +0.09 BLKS: +0.2
No Injury Reported
Similar G to consider drafting instead of Bradley Beal
|Kemba Walker cha|| ||23.44|
|Kyle Lowry tor|| ||24.02|
|Mike Conley mem|| ||28.60|
|Klay Thompson gs|| ||29.26|
|DeMar DeRozan tor|| ||30.70|
|Bradley Beal was|| ||32.92|
|Eric Bledsoe pho|| ||37.33|
|Goran Dragic mia|| ||40.26|
|Devin Booker pho|| ||43.90|
|Ricky Rubio uta|| ||46.22|
|Ben Simmons phi|| ||49.95|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Bradley Beal
|Gordon Hayward bos F|| ||29.32|
|Joel Embiid phi C|| ||30.45|
|Blake Griffin lac F|| ||30.47|
|DeMar DeRozan tor G|| ||30.70|
|Marc Gasol mem C|| ||31.45|
|Kevin Love cle F|| ||32.44|
|Bradley Beal was G|| ||32.92|
|Eric Bledsoe pho G|| ||37.33|
|Paul Millsap den F|| ||38.16|
|DeAndre Jordan lac C|| ||39.71|
|Goran Dragic mia G|| ||40.26|