|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts don"t even rank him among PF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 75th with 32 total points (10.67 avg).
- He is currently 1379 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Shooting 28.57% from the field this month. I"d love to play against him in a game of "HORSE".
- Shooting 25.00% from beyond the arc this month. I"d love to play against him in a game of "HORSE".
- Assists per game numbers are 0 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are bad for a center / power forward at 3.67 rpg this month.
- Played in 3 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +3.67, APG: +0.67, RPG: +3.67, MPG: +13 STLS: +0.67 BLKS: +1.33
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Luke Kornet
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Luke Kornet
|Kevin Durant gs F|| ||2.43|
|Russell Westbrook okc G|| ||2.95|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo mil F|| ||3.10|
|James Harden hou G|| ||3.95|
|Stephen Curry gs G|| ||5.00|
|Karl-Anthony Towns min C|| ||5.66|
|Anthony Davis no F|| ||6.88|
|LeBron James cle F|| ||8.23|
|Kawhi Leonard sa F|| ||8.91|
|John Wall was G|| ||10.85|
|Nikola Jokic den C|| ||11.94|