ADP: 128.8 +128.9
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 39th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 34th with 574 total points (22.08 avg).
- He is currently 1220 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 1.2 PPG.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his head (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn"t appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 42.77% from the field this month.
- Shooting 38.24% from beyond the arc this month.
- He is ranked 71st this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.72.
- Average numbers for a point with 4.38 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.69 for the month.
- Played in 50 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +11.26, APG: +4.28, RPG: +2.64, MPG: +27.18 STLS: +0.96 BLKS: +0.24
HEAD - Day-to-dayDe’Aaron Fox is expected to be available for the Rising Stars game.
Similar G to consider drafting instead of De'Aaron Fox
|Seth Curry dal|| ||120.55|
|Wesley Matthews dal|| ||121.97|
|Allen Crabbe bkn|| ||126.78|
|Josh Richardson mia|| ||126.86|
|Milos Teodosic lac|| ||128.02|
|De'Aaron Fox sac|| ||128.76|
|Jordan Clarkson lal|| ||129.07|
|Will Barton den|| ||129.77|
|Tyler Johnson mia|| ||134.33|
|Kris Dunn chi|| ||136.53|
|Justin Holiday chi|| ||138.27|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of De'Aaron Fox
|Frank Kaminsky cha F|| ||125.38|
|Allen Crabbe bkn G|| ||126.78|
|Josh Richardson mia G|| ||126.86|
|Jayson Tatum bos F|| ||127.61|
|DeWayne Dedmon atl C|| ||127.66|
|Milos Teodosic lac G|| ||128.02|
|De'Aaron Fox sac G|| ||128.76|
|Jordan Clarkson lal G|| ||129.07|
|Will Barton den G|| ||129.77|
|Taj Gibson min F|| ||132.40|
|Ersan Ilyasova atl F|| ||132.77|