ADP Trends De'Aaron Fox
ADP Trends Jeff Teague
OWN/START De'Aaron Fox
OWN/START Jeff Teague
Expert Consensus De'Aaron Fox
Expert Consensus Jeff Teague
Breakdown De'Aaron Fox
- I couldn't find any stats of this player even playing a game. This is most likely due to a mispelling. Try typing in the partial player name and let autocomplete fill in his name for you to avoid this happening again. The other possible reason is that he hasn't played in the past 30 days which makes it impossible for me to assign him a value.
- Played in 12 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -11.92, APG: -5.17, RPG: -3.33, MPG: --26.83 STLS: --0.58 BLKS: --0.08
Breakdown Jeff Teague
- Experts rank this player at 32nd among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 51st with 196 total points (28.00 avg).
- He is currently 376 points behind the leader: Kemba Walker
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 6.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his knee (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 35.90% from the field this month.
- Shooting 31.82% from beyond the arc this month.
- He is ranked 10th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 3.69.
- Good point guard that is one of the better ones in the league with 6.86 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.43 for the month.
- Played in 5 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.29, APG: -0.97, RPG: -0.82, MPG: --2.95 STLS: --1.06 BLKS: --0.19
Injury De'Aaron Fox
No Injury Reported
Injury Jeff Teague
KNEE - Day-to-dayTom Thibodeau is optimistic that Jeff Teague (knee) will be able to return to the court for Monday's matchup with the Nets.
Similar Picks De'Aaron Fox
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of De'Aaron Fox
|Elfrid Payton no||112.92|
|De'Aaron Fox sac||113.24|
|Malcolm Brogdon mil||114.82|
|Markelle Fultz phi||115.67|
|Dennis Schroder okc||120.82|
|Fred VanVleet tor||124.96|
|Reggie Jackson det||125.10|
|Terry Rozier bos||126.68|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of De'Aaron Fox
|Willie Cauley-Stein SAC C||107.22|
|Kentavious Caldwell-Pope LAL G||108.75|
|Trevor Ariza PHO SG||109.70|
|Allen Crabbe BKN SG||112.78|
|JaVale McGee LAL C||112.79|
|Elfrid Payton NO PG||112.92|
|De'Aaron Fox SAC PG||113.24|
|Malcolm Brogdon MIL PG||114.82|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||115.22|
|Markelle Fultz PHI PG||115.67|
|Rondae Hollis-Jefferson BKN SF||116.54|
Similar Picks Jeff Teague
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Jeff Teague
|Ricky Rubio uta||62.23|
|Zach LaVine chi||65.97|
|Goran Dragic mia||66.92|
|Luka Doncic dal||68.19|
|Jeff Teague min||69.04|
|Lonzo Ball lal||75.92|
|Kris Dunn chi||79.40|
|Dennis Smith Jr. dal||81.29|
|D'Angelo Russell bkn||83.10|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jeff Teague
|Zach LaVine CHI PG||65.97|
|Taurean Prince ATL SF||66.84|
|Goran Dragic MIA PG||66.92|
|Josh Richardson MIA SF||67.94|
|Dwight Howard WAS C||68.00|
|Luka Doncic DAL PG||68.19|
|Jeff Teague MIN PG||69.04|
|Enes Kanter NY C||69.68|
|Julius Randle NO PF||69.99|
|Nikola Mirotic NO PF||72.19|
|Brandon Ingram LAL SF||73.99|
Rating De'Aaron Fox
Rating Jeff Teague
Career De'Aaron Fox
Career Jeff Teague