ADP Trends De'Aaron Fox
ADP Trends Jeff Teague
OWN/START De'Aaron Fox
OWN/START Jeff Teague
Expert Consensus De'Aaron Fox
Expert Consensus Jeff Teague
Breakdown De'Aaron Fox
- Experts rank this player at 13th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 9th with 1965 total points (34.47 avg).
- He is currently 687 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 2.7 PPG.
- Shooting 41.57% from the field this month.
- Shooting 31.43% from beyond the arc this month.
- He is ranked 55th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.43.
- Good point guard that is among the league's best in assists with 7.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a guard with 4.38 rpg this month.
- Played in 7 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +5.85, APG: +2.93, RPG: +1.1, MPG: +4.08 STLS: +0.72 BLKS: +0.25
Breakdown Jeff Teague
- Experts rank this player at 30th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 38th with 1029 total points (30.26 avg).
- He is currently 1623 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He is putting up close to the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 9.7 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 57.14% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 57.14% from beyond the arc this month. Very impressive.
- He is ranked 11th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 3.60.
- Great point guard that is among the league's best in assists with 8.20 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.60 for the month.
- Played in 15 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.95, APG: +1.07, RPG: -0.39, MPG: --3.2 STLS: --0.33 BLKS: +0.05
Injury De'Aaron Fox
No Injury Reported
Injury Jeff Teague
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks De'Aaron Fox
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of De'Aaron Fox
|Elfrid Payton no||112.92|
|De'Aaron Fox sac||113.24|
|Malcolm Brogdon mil||114.82|
|Markelle Fultz phi||115.67|
|Dennis Schroder okc||120.82|
|Fred VanVleet tor||124.96|
|Reggie Jackson det||125.10|
|Terry Rozier bos||126.68|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of De'Aaron Fox
|Willie Cauley-Stein SAC C||107.22|
|Kentavious Caldwell-Pope LAL G||108.75|
|Trevor Ariza PHO SG||109.70|
|Allen Crabbe BKN SG||112.78|
|JaVale McGee LAL C||112.79|
|Elfrid Payton NO PG||112.92|
|De'Aaron Fox SAC PG||113.24|
|Malcolm Brogdon MIL PG||114.82|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||115.22|
|Markelle Fultz PHI PG||115.67|
|Rondae Hollis-Jefferson BKN SF||116.54|
Similar Picks Jeff Teague
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Jeff Teague
|Ricky Rubio uta||62.23|
|Zach LaVine chi||65.97|
|Goran Dragic mia||66.92|
|Luka Doncic dal||68.19|
|Jeff Teague min||69.04|
|Lonzo Ball lal||75.92|
|Kris Dunn chi||79.40|
|Dennis Smith Jr. dal||81.29|
|D'Angelo Russell bkn||83.10|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jeff Teague
|Zach LaVine CHI PG||65.97|
|Taurean Prince ATL SF||66.84|
|Goran Dragic MIA PG||66.92|
|Josh Richardson MIA SF||67.94|
|Dwight Howard WAS C||68.00|
|Luka Doncic DAL PG||68.19|
|Jeff Teague MIN PG||69.04|
|Enes Kanter NY C||69.68|
|Julius Randle NO PF||69.99|
|Nikola Mirotic NO PF||72.19|
|Brandon Ingram LAL SF||73.99|
Rating De'Aaron Fox
Rating Jeff Teague
Career De'Aaron Fox
Career Jeff Teague