ADP: 100.4 +92.8
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 44th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 29th with 567 total points (25.77 avg).
- He is currently 788 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.1 PPG.
- Shooting 42.55% from the field this month.
- Shooting 39.62% from beyond the arc this month.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.88 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.75 for the month.
- Played in 9 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.8, APG: +1.95, RPG: +0.56, MPG: +3.56 STLS: --0.13 BLKS: --0.06
No Injury Reported
Similar G to consider drafting instead of JJ Redick
|George Hill sac|| ||86.77|
|Markelle Fultz phi|| ||87.64|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. ny|| ||88.10|
|Dwyane Wade cle|| ||88.70|
|Eric Gordon hou|| ||89.70|
|Patrick Beverley lac|| ||89.89|
|Evan Fournier orl|| ||92.43|
|Malcolm Brogdon mil|| ||93.41|
|Nicolas Batum cha|| ||98.99|
|JJ Redick phi|| ||100.41|
|Darren Collison ind|| ||101.26|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of JJ Redick
|Willy Hernangomez ny C|| ||96.37|
|James Johnson mia F|| ||97.03|
|Dario Saric phi F|| ||97.50|
|Derrick Favors uta F|| ||98.20|
|Nicolas Batum cha G|| ||98.99|
|Brandon Ingram lal F|| ||99.06|
|JJ Redick phi G|| ||100.41|
|Dirk Nowitzki dal F|| ||100.45|
|Marquese Chriss pho F|| ||100.54|
|Darren Collison ind G|| ||101.26|
|Pau Gasol sa F|| ||101.70|