|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 69th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 18th with 705 total points (20.74 avg).
- He is currently 835 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- He is performing amazing in the past 30 days. Will he keep it up?
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 2.4 PPG.
- Shooting 38.52% from the field this month.
- Shooting 30.16% from beyond the arc this month.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a small forward with 3.25 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a small forward with 5.00 rpg this month.
- Played in 25 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +6.43, APG: +2.4, RPG: +3.69, MPG: +15.21 STLS: +0.21 BLKS: +0.05
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Denzel Valentine
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Denzel Valentine
|Kevin Durant gs F|| ||2.43|
|Russell Westbrook okc G|| ||2.95|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo mil F|| ||3.10|
|James Harden hou G|| ||3.95|
|Stephen Curry gs G|| ||5.00|
|Karl-Anthony Towns min C|| ||5.66|
|Anthony Davis no F|| ||6.88|
|LeBron James cle F|| ||8.23|
|Kawhi Leonard sa F|| ||8.91|
|John Wall was G|| ||10.85|
|Nikola Jokic den C|| ||11.94|