ADP Trends Andrew Wiggins
ADP Trends John Collins
OWN/START Andrew Wiggins
OWN/START John Collins
Expert Consensus Andrew Wiggins
Expert Consensus John Collins
Breakdown Andrew Wiggins
- Experts don't even rank him among SF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 45th with 163 total points (27.17 avg).
- He is currently 542 points behind the leader: Kevin Durant
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 1.9 PPG.
- Shooting 41.61% from the field this month.
- Shooting 41.18% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty good.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a small forward with 4.50 rpg this month.
- Played in 3 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.94, APG: +0.38, RPG: -0.48, MPG: --3.15 STLS: +0.39 BLKS: +0.06
Breakdown John Collins
- I couldn't find any stats of this player even playing a game. This is most likely due to a mispelling. Try typing in the partial player name and let autocomplete fill in his name for you to avoid this happening again. The other possible reason is that he hasn't played in the past 30 days which makes it impossible for me to assign him a value.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his ankle (Out Indefinitely). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Played in 14 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -10.36, APG: -0.71, RPG: -7.21, MPG: --20.93 STLS: --0.36 BLKS: --1.07
Injury Andrew Wiggins
QUADRICEPS - Questionable for WednesdayAndrew Wiggins (quad) is being listed as questionable for Wednesday's game against the Pelicans.
Injury John Collins
ANKLE - Out IndefinitelyJohn Collins (left ankle) has been cleared for modified on-court drills and shooting routines.
Similar Picks Andrew Wiggins
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Andrew Wiggins
|Jeff Teague min||69.04|
|Lonzo Ball lal||75.92|
|Kris Dunn chi||79.40|
|Dennis Smith Jr. dal||81.29|
|D'Angelo Russell bkn||83.10|
|Andrew Wiggins min||83.60|
|Darren Collison ind||88.96|
|Trae Young atl||97.86|
|Tyreke Evans ind||98.20|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Andrew Wiggins
|Nicolas Batum CHA SF||79.78|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. NY G||80.47|
|Dennis Smith Jr. DAL PG||81.29|
|Harrison Barnes DAL SF||82.15|
|Jusuf Nurkic POR C||83.06|
|D'Angelo Russell BKN PG||83.10|
|Andrew Wiggins MIN PG||83.60|
|Serge Ibaka TOR PF||85.92|
|Dario Saric PHI PF||86.16|
|Brook Lopez MIL C||88.52|
|Darren Collison IND PG||88.96|
Similar Picks John Collins
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of John Collins
|LaMarcus Aldridge sa||33.57|
|Myles Turner ind||41.56|
|Aaron Gordon orl||41.94|
|Blake Griffin det||43.03|
|John Collins atl||52.57|
|Paul Millsap den||61.24|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of John Collins
|Jamal Murray DEN PG||44.71|
|Al Horford BOS C||45.17|
|Jayson Tatum BOS SF||47.39|
|Deandre Ayton PHO C||47.59|
|DeAndre Jordan DAL C||49.48|
|Gary Harris DEN SG||49.50|
|John Collins ATL PF||52.57|
|Mike Conley MEM PG||52.71|
|Nikola Vucevic ORL C||53.96|
|Gordon Hayward BOS SF||54.12|
|Jarrett Allen BKN C||56.76|
Rating Andrew Wiggins
Rating John Collins
Career Andrew Wiggins
Career John Collins