ADP: 89.7 +87.8
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 54th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 18th with 731 total points (24.37 avg).
- He is currently 672 points behind the leader: James Harden
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 12.1.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his illness (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn"t appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 41.54% from the field this month.
- Shooting 33.33% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.00 for the month.
- Played in 3 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.25, APG: -0.33, RPG: -0.32, MPG: +1.36 STLS: +0.02 BLKS: --0.11
ILLNESS - Day-to-dayEric Gordon (illness) was unable to practice on Saturday and is doubtful for Sunday's game vs. the Nuggets.
Similar G to consider drafting instead of Eric Gordon
|Dennis Smith Jr. dal|| ||72.13|
|Lou Williams lac|| ||73.73|
|Gary Harris den|| ||80.13|
|Jeremy Lin bkn|| ||86.68|
|George Hill sac|| ||86.77|
|Markelle Fultz phi|| ||87.64|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. ny|| ||88.10|
|Dwyane Wade cle|| ||88.70|
|Eric Gordon hou|| ||89.70|
|Patrick Beverley lac|| ||89.89|
|Evan Fournier orl|| ||92.43|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Eric Gordon
|Jeremy Lin bkn G|| ||86.68|
|George Hill sac G|| ||86.77|
|Gorgui Dieng min C|| ||86.80|
|Markelle Fultz phi G|| ||87.64|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. ny G|| ||88.10|
|Dwyane Wade cle G|| ||88.70|
|Eric Gordon hou G|| ||89.70|
|Willie Cauley-Stein sac C|| ||89.87|
|Patrick Beverley lac G|| ||89.89|
|Evan Fournier orl G|| ||92.43|
|Malcolm Brogdon mil G|| ||93.41|