ADP Trends Greg Monroe
ADP Trends Bobby Portis
OWN/START Greg Monroe
OWN/START Bobby Portis
Expert Consensus Greg Monroe
Expert Consensus Bobby Portis
Breakdown Greg Monroe
- Experts don't even rank him among C's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 40th with 315 total points (9.84 avg).
- He is currently 1824 points behind the leader: Joel Embiid
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.5 PPG.
- Shooting 39.71% from the field this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.64 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are average for a center / power forward with 5.00 rpg this month.
- Played in 11 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -5.16, APG: -1.82, RPG: -2.89, MPG: --10.13 STLS: --0.26 BLKS: +0.01
Breakdown Bobby Portis
- Experts rank this player at 39th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 56th with 288 total points (22.15 avg).
- He is currently 1911 points behind the leader: Anthony Davis
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 1.1 PPG.
- Shooting 48.86% from the field this month.
- Shooting 51.72% from beyond the arc this month. Very impressive.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.63 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 6.50 rpg this month.
- Played in 21 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.18, APG: -0.22, RPG: +1.34, MPG: +2.28 STLS: +0.06 BLKS: +0.15
Injury Greg Monroe
No Injury Reported
Injury Bobby Portis
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Greg Monroe
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Greg Monroe
|Willy Hernangomez cha||159.13|
|Mitchell Robinson ny||163.58|
|Greg Monroe tor||164.82|
|Kyle O'Quinn ind||166.16|
|Robin Lopez chi||168.43|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Greg Monroe
|Malik Monk CHA SG||162.60|
|Trey Lyles DEN PF||163.24|
|Mitchell Robinson NY C||163.58|
|Jonathon Simmons ORL SF||163.60|
|J.J. Barea DAL PG||164.45|
|Frank Ntilikina NY PG||164.79|
|Greg Monroe TOR C||164.82|
|Ersan Ilyasova MIL SF||164.84|
|Dion Waiters MIA SG||165.95|
|Kyle O'Quinn IND C||166.16|
|Luke Kennard DET SG||167.21|
Similar Picks Bobby Portis
Similar F to consider drafting instead of Bobby Portis
|Bobby Portis chi||132.86|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Bobby Portis
|Rudy Gay SA SF||130.02|
|Mario Hezonja NY SF||130.07|
|Collin Sexton CLE PG||130.52|
|Isaiah Thomas DEN PG||130.61|
|Dirk Nowitzki DAL PF||132.01|
|Kelly Olynyk MIA PF||132.75|
|Bobby Portis CHI F||132.86|
|Spencer Dinwiddie BKN PG||133.61|
|Markieff Morris WAS PF||134.09|
|Josh Hart LAL SG||134.25|
|Lance Stephenson LAL SG||134.84|
Rating Greg Monroe
Rating Bobby Portis
Career Greg Monroe
Career Bobby Portis