ADP Trends Austin Rivers
ADP Trends Rondae Hollis-Jefferson
OWN/START Austin Rivers
OWN/START Rondae Hollis-Jefferson
Expert Consensus Austin Rivers
Expert Consensus Rondae Hollis-Jefferson
Breakdown Austin Rivers
- Experts rank this player at 93rd among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 49th with 633 total points (15.83 avg).
- He is currently 1228 points behind the leader: Damian Lillard
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 8.2 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 45.83% from the field this month.
- Shooting 39.73% from beyond the arc this month.
- He is ranked 70th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.04.
- Below average point guard averaging only 3.27 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.45 for the month.
- Played in 8 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -6.91, APG: -1.24, RPG: +0.34, MPG: --5.7 STLS: --0.57 BLKS: +0.05
Breakdown Rondae Hollis-Jefferson
- Experts rank this player at 46th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 34th with 667 total points (19.62 avg).
- He is currently 1369 points behind the leader: Kevin Durant
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 19.6.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his groin (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 35.09% from the field this month.
- Shooting 12.50% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.29 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a small forward with 5.43 rpg this month.
- Played in 7 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -4.94, APG: -0.31, RPG: -0.92, MPG: --4.94 STLS: --0.11 BLKS: --0.13
Injury Austin Rivers
No Injury Reported
Injury Rondae Hollis-Jefferson
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Austin Rivers
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Austin Rivers
|Derrick Rose min||158.46|
|George Hill cle||161.89|
|Austin Rivers was||162.43|
|J.J. Barea dal||164.45|
|Frank Ntilikina ny||164.79|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Austin Rivers
|Reggie Bullock DET F||160.21|
|John Henson MIL F||160.48|
|JaMychal Green MEM PF||160.85|
|Ryan Anderson PHO PF||160.91|
|George Hill CLE PG||161.89|
|Marcus Morris BOS PF||162.07|
|Austin Rivers WAS PG||162.43|
|Malik Monk CHA SG||162.60|
|Trey Lyles DEN PF||163.24|
|Mitchell Robinson NY C||163.58|
|Jonathon Simmons ORL SF||163.60|
Similar Picks Rondae Hollis-Jefferson
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Rondae Hollis-Jefferson
|Thaddeus Young ind||106.22|
|Rondae Hollis-Jefferson bkn||116.54|
|Danilo Gallinari lac||120.94|
|Kevin Knox ny||121.01|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Rondae Hollis-Jefferson
|JaVale McGee LAL C||112.79|
|Elfrid Payton NO PG||112.92|
|De'Aaron Fox SAC PG||113.24|
|Malcolm Brogdon MIL PG||114.82|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||115.22|
|Markelle Fultz PHI PG||115.67|
|Rondae Hollis-Jefferson BKN SF||116.54|
|DeWayne Dedmon ATL C||116.65|
|Jordan Bell GS PF||119.78|
|Kristaps Porzingis NY PF||120.13|
|Dennis Schroder OKC PG||120.82|
Rating Austin Rivers
Rating Rondae Hollis-Jefferson
Career Austin Rivers
Career Rondae Hollis-Jefferson