ADP: 107 +106.9
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 31st among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 38th with 582 total points (20.07 avg).
- He is currently 1665 points behind the leader: Karl-Anthony Towns
- He is putting up close to the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 6.8.
- Shooting 56.82% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Assists per game numbers are alright for a center but nothing to brag about at 1.38 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 6.88 rpg this month.
- Played in 25 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -1.94, APG: -0.12, RPG: +0.37, MPG: --1.28 STLS: --0.59 BLKS: --0.15
No Injury Reported
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Greg Monroe
|Robin Lopez chi|| ||106.59|
|Greg Monroe mil|| ||107.03|
|Enes Kanter ny|| ||111.90|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Greg Monroe
|Kentavious Caldwell-Pope lal G|| ||101.93|
|Rudy Gay sa F|| ||103.32|
|Rodney Hood uta G|| ||105.40|
|Jamal Murray den G|| ||105.83|
|Rajon Rondo no G|| ||106.47|
|Robin Lopez chi C|| ||106.59|
|Greg Monroe mil C|| ||107.03|
|Buddy Hield sac G|| ||107.17|
|Kent Bazemore atl F|| ||107.77|
|Dion Waiters mia G|| ||107.89|
|Marcus Smart bos G|| ||108.42|