ADP Trends Greg Monroe
ADP Trends Boban Marjanovic
OWN/START Greg Monroe
OWN/START Boban Marjanovic
Expert Consensus Greg Monroe
Expert Consensus Boban Marjanovic
Breakdown Greg Monroe
- Experts don't even rank him among C's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 43rd with 367 total points (9.18 avg).
- He is currently 2200 points behind the leader: Joel Embiid
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 7.8 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 37.84% from the field this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.64 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are bad for a center / power forward at 2.91 rpg this month.
- Played in 11 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -4.99, APG: -1.58, RPG: -3.09, MPG: --9.73 STLS: --0.36 BLKS: --0.11
Breakdown Boban Marjanovic
- Experts don't even rank him among C's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 39th with 481 total points (12.66 avg).
- He is currently 2086 points behind the leader: Joel Embiid
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 2.5 PPG.
- Shooting 67.65% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Assists per game numbers are alright for a center but nothing to brag about at 1.00 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are average for a center / power forward with 5.13 rpg this month.
- Played in 18 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.21, APG: +0.01, RPG: +1.6, MPG: +2.61 STLS: +0.06 BLKS: +0.23
Injury Greg Monroe
No Injury Reported
Injury Boban Marjanovic
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Greg Monroe
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Greg Monroe
|Willy Hernangomez cha||159.13|
|Mitchell Robinson ny||163.58|
|Greg Monroe tor||164.82|
|Kyle O'Quinn ind||166.16|
|Robin Lopez chi||168.43|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Greg Monroe
|Malik Monk CHA SG||162.60|
|Trey Lyles DEN PF||163.24|
|Mitchell Robinson NY C||163.58|
|Jonathon Simmons ORL SF||163.60|
|J.J. Barea DAL PG||164.45|
|Frank Ntilikina NY PG||164.79|
|Greg Monroe TOR C||164.82|
|Ersan Ilyasova MIL SF||164.84|
|Dion Waiters MIA SG||165.95|
|Kyle O'Quinn IND C||166.16|
|Luke Kennard DET SG||167.21|
Similar Picks Boban Marjanovic
Similar to consider drafting instead of Boban Marjanovic
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Boban Marjanovic
|James Harden HOU SG||1.97|
|Anthony Davis NO PF||1.98|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||2.97|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN SF||5.22|
|LeBron James LAL SF||5.36|
|Kevin Durant GS SF||6.06|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||6.13|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||8.76|
|Russell Westbrook OKC PG||9.35|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||10.63|
|Kawhi Leonard TOR SF||11.39|
Rating Greg Monroe
Rating Boban Marjanovic
Career Greg Monroe
Career Boban Marjanovic