ADP Trends Isaiah Thomas
ADP Trends Lonzo Ball
OWN/START Isaiah Thomas
OWN/START Lonzo Ball
Expert Consensus Isaiah Thomas
Expert Consensus Lonzo Ball
Breakdown Isaiah Thomas
- Experts don't even rank him among PG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 106th with 10 total points (10.00 avg).
- He is currently 2642 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- Shooting 50.00% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 40.00% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty good.
- He is ranked N/A this month in assist to turnover ratio with 0.
- Assists per game numbers are only 0 apg this month.
- Played in 18 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -5.32, APG: -2.26, RPG: -1.79, MPG: --11.51 STLS: --0.53 BLKS: --0.16
Breakdown Lonzo Ball
- Experts rank this player at 38th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 27th with 1244 total points (25.92 avg).
- He is currently 1408 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 25.9.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Ankle (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 57.14% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 0.00% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 46th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.56.
- His assists per game numbers are off the charts this month. He should NEVER be traded with 11.00 apg.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.00 for the month.
- Played in 12 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.34, APG: -1.54, RPG: -1.84, MPG: --4.1 STLS: --0.07 BLKS: --0.47
Injury Isaiah Thomas
No Injury Reported
Injury Lonzo Ball
ANKLE - Day-to-day
Similar Picks Isaiah Thomas
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Isaiah Thomas
|Fred VanVleet tor||124.96|
|Reggie Jackson det||125.10|
|Terry Rozier bos||126.68|
|Rajon Rondo lal||126.93|
|Collin Sexton cle||130.52|
|Isaiah Thomas den||130.61|
|Spencer Dinwiddie bkn||133.61|
|Patrick Beverley lac||138.27|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Isaiah Thomas
|Caris LeVert BKN SG||127.44|
|Josh Jackson PHO SF||129.74|
|Taj Gibson MIN PF||129.91|
|Rudy Gay SA SF||130.02|
|Mario Hezonja NY SF||130.07|
|Collin Sexton CLE PG||130.52|
|Isaiah Thomas DEN PG||130.61|
|Dirk Nowitzki DAL PF||132.01|
|Kelly Olynyk MIA PF||132.75|
|Bobby Portis CHI F||132.86|
|Spencer Dinwiddie BKN PG||133.61|
Similar Picks Lonzo Ball
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Lonzo Ball
|Zach LaVine chi||65.97|
|Goran Dragic mia||66.92|
|Luka Doncic dal||68.19|
|Jeff Teague min||69.04|
|Lonzo Ball lal||75.92|
|Kris Dunn chi||79.40|
|Dennis Smith Jr. dal||81.29|
|D'Angelo Russell bkn||83.10|
|Andrew Wiggins min||83.60|
|Darren Collison ind||88.96|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Lonzo Ball
|Jeff Teague MIN PG||69.04|
|Enes Kanter NY C||69.68|
|Julius Randle NO PF||69.99|
|Nikola Mirotic NO PF||72.19|
|Brandon Ingram LAL SF||73.99|
|Jonas Valanciunas TOR C||74.28|
|Lonzo Ball LAL PG||75.92|
|Kyle Kuzma LAL PF||76.32|
|Lauri Markkanen CHI PF||77.95|
|Kris Dunn CHI PG||79.40|
|Nicolas Batum CHA SF||79.78|
Rating Isaiah Thomas
Rating Lonzo Ball
Career Isaiah Thomas
Career Lonzo Ball