|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts don"t even rank him among SF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 31st with 551 total points (17.77 avg).
- He is currently 1096 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 5.3 PPG. If you don"t have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 48.76% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 47.14% from beyond the arc this month. Very good.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.00 apg this month.
- Played in 27 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +4.93, APG: +0.46, RPG: +0.29, MPG: +11.22 STLS: +0.39 BLKS: +0.01
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Reggie Bullock
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Reggie Bullock
|Kevin Durant gs F|| ||2.43|
|Russell Westbrook okc G|| ||2.95|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo mil F|| ||3.10|
|James Harden hou G|| ||3.95|
|Stephen Curry gs G|| ||5.00|
|Karl-Anthony Towns min C|| ||5.66|
|Anthony Davis no F|| ||6.88|
|LeBron James cle F|| ||8.23|
|Kawhi Leonard sa F|| ||8.91|
|John Wall was G|| ||10.85|
|Nikola Jokic den C|| ||11.94|