ADP: 149.8 +146.5
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 16th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 7th with 1272 total points (31.80 avg).
- He is currently 610 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 2.5 PPG.
- Shooting 43.98% from the field this month.
- Shooting 31.91% from beyond the arc this month.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a shooting guard with 3.91 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a guard with 4.36 rpg this month.
- Played in 66 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +19.91, APG: +3.56, RPG: +3.64, MPG: +32.94 STLS: +1.45 BLKS: +0.36
No Injury Reported
Similar G to consider drafting instead of Donovan Mitchell
|Tyreke Evans mem|| ||147.45|
|Ish Smith det|| ||147.54|
|Austin Rivers lac|| ||147.82|
|Jamal Crawford min|| ||148.80|
|Kyle Korver cle|| ||149.54|
|Donovan Mitchell uta|| ||149.81|
|Courtney Lee ny|| ||150.97|
|Danny Green sa|| ||151.04|
|Emmanuel Mudiay den|| ||152.53|
|Frank Ntilikina ny|| ||152.65|
|Dejounte Murray sa|| ||155.45|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Donovan Mitchell
|Trevor Booker bkn F|| ||149.18|
|Al-Farouq Aminu por F|| ||149.24|
|Jonathon Simmons orl F|| ||149.44|
|DeMarre Carroll bkn F|| ||149.48|
|Kyle Korver cle G|| ||149.54|
|C.J. Miles tor F|| ||149.61|
|Donovan Mitchell uta G|| ||149.81|
|Kenneth Faried den F|| ||149.98|
|Maurice Harkless por F|| ||150.43|
|Cody Zeller cha F|| ||150.53|
|Larry Nance Jr. lal PF|| ||150.62|