Jose Calderon ended up with nine points, seven rebounds and
Jose Calderon ended up with nine points, seven rebounds and six assists with a blocked shot across 36 minutes Saturday at Chicago. Calderon was forced into the starting lineup with Kyle Korver (personal) on the shelf and he did a pretty decent job, hitting 3-of-6 from the field, including 2-of-3 from behind the 3-point line. [...]
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts don"t even rank him among PG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 68th with 328 total points (10.93 avg).
- He is currently 2056 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.2 PPG. If you don"t have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 52.94% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 44.44% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- He is ranked 12th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 4.12.
- Bad point guard averaging only 2.43 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 1.43 for the month.
- Played in 16 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +0.69, APG: -0.05, RPG: -0.22, MPG: +3.14 STLS: +0.2 BLKS: --0.01
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Jose Calderon
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jose Calderon
|Kevin Durant gs F|| ||2.43|
|Russell Westbrook okc G|| ||2.95|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo mil F|| ||3.10|
|James Harden hou G|| ||3.95|
|Stephen Curry gs G|| ||5.00|
|Karl-Anthony Towns min C|| ||5.66|
|Anthony Davis no F|| ||6.88|
|LeBron James cle F|| ||8.23|
|Kawhi Leonard sa F|| ||8.91|
|John Wall was G|| ||10.85|
|Nikola Jokic den C|| ||11.94|