ADP Trends Jose Calderon
ADP Trends George Hill
OWN/START Jose Calderon
OWN/START George Hill
Expert Consensus Jose Calderon
Expert Consensus George Hill
Breakdown Jose Calderon
- Experts don't even rank him among PG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 75th with 176 total points (8.38 avg).
- He is currently 1116 points behind the leader: Damian Lillard
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 7.6 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 36.84% from the field this month.
- Shooting 7.69% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 9th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 3.57.
- Below average point guard averaging only 3.45 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 1.45 for the month.
- Played in 1 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.07, APG: +0.38, RPG: -0.26, MPG: --4.36 STLS: --0.07 BLKS: +0.1
Breakdown George Hill
- Experts rank this player at 82nd among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 68th with 263 total points (15.47 avg).
- He is currently 1029 points behind the leader: Damian Lillard
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 7.9.
- Shooting 25.00% from the field this month.
- Shooting 9.09% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 68th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.86.
- Assists per game numbers are only 1.57 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.57 for the month.
- Played in 9 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -1.09, APG: -0.17, RPG: -0.82, MPG: --1.66 STLS: --0.04 BLKS: --0.11
Injury Jose Calderon
No Injury Reported
Injury George Hill
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Jose Calderon
Similar to consider drafting instead of Jose Calderon
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jose Calderon
|James Harden HOU SG||1.97|
|Anthony Davis NO PF||1.98|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||2.97|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN SF||5.22|
|LeBron James LAL SF||5.36|
|Kevin Durant GS SF||6.06|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||6.13|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||8.76|
|Russell Westbrook OKC PG||9.35|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||10.63|
|Kawhi Leonard TOR SF||11.39|
Similar Picks George Hill
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of George Hill
|Derrick Rose min||158.46|
|George Hill cle||161.89|
|Austin Rivers was||162.43|
|J.J. Barea dal||164.45|
|Frank Ntilikina ny||164.79|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of George Hill
|Marco Belinelli SA SG||159.16|
|Nerlens Noel OKC SF||159.29|
|Reggie Bullock DET F||160.21|
|John Henson MIL F||160.48|
|JaMychal Green MEM PF||160.85|
|Ryan Anderson PHO PF||160.91|
|George Hill CLE PG||161.89|
|Marcus Morris BOS PF||162.07|
|Austin Rivers WAS PG||162.43|
|Malik Monk CHA SG||162.60|
|Trey Lyles DEN PF||163.24|
Rating Jose Calderon
Rating George Hill
Career Jose Calderon
Career George Hill