ADP Trends Jeremy Lamb
ADP Trends Buddy Hield
OWN/START Jeremy Lamb
OWN/START Buddy Hield
Expert Consensus Jeremy Lamb
Expert Consensus Buddy Hield
Breakdown Jeremy Lamb
- Experts rank this player at 37th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 14th with 1389 total points (25.25 avg).
- He is currently 1765 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.9 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 44.25% from the field this month.
- Shooting 35.71% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.64 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a guard with 5.36 rpg this month.
- Played in 1 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.74, APG: -0.14, RPG: +1.14, MPG: +3.46 STLS: +0.14 BLKS: --0.14
Breakdown Buddy Hield
- Experts rank this player at 13th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 7th with 1715 total points (29.57 avg).
- He is currently 1439 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is putting up better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 1.2 PPG.
- Shooting 47.71% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 48.18% from beyond the arc this month. Very impressive.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.77 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a guard with 6.46 rpg this month.
- Played in 3 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +8.27, APG: +0.8, RPG: +1.77, MPG: +7.79 STLS: --0.46 BLKS: +0.12
Injury Jeremy Lamb
No Injury Reported
Injury Buddy Hield
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Jeremy Lamb
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Jeremy Lamb
|Josh Hart lal||134.25|
|Lance Stephenson lal||134.84|
|Andre Iguodala gs||135.25|
|Jeremy Lamb cha||136.58|
|Rodney Hood cle||146.41|
|Avery Bradley lac||147.46|
|J.R. Smith cle||148.07|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jeremy Lamb
|Josh Hart LAL SG||134.25|
|Lance Stephenson LAL SG||134.84|
|Andre Iguodala GS SG||135.25|
|Jerami Grant OKC SF||136.16|
|Jakob Poeltl SA C||136.26|
|Bojan Bogdanovic IND SF||136.49|
|Jeremy Lamb CHA SG||136.58|
|T.J. Warren PHO SF||136.58|
|Patrick Beverley LAC PG||138.27|
|Marvin Williams CHA PF||138.34|
|Montrezl Harrell LAC PF||141.07|
Similar Picks Buddy Hield
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Buddy Hield
|Evan Fournier orl||89.18|
|JJ Redick phi||90.39|
|Buddy Hield sac||96.17|
|Eric Gordon hou||98.85|
|Trevor Ariza pho||109.70|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Buddy Hield
|Brook Lopez MIL C||88.52|
|Darren Collison IND PG||88.96|
|Evan Fournier ORL SG||89.18|
|JJ Redick PHI SG||90.39|
|Kyle Anderson MEM SF||93.52|
|Wendell Carter Jr. CHI PF||95.19|
|Buddy Hield SAC SG||96.17|
|Trae Young ATL PG||97.86|
|Tyreke Evans IND PG||98.20|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. MEM PF||98.77|
|Eric Gordon HOU SG||98.85|
Rating Jeremy Lamb
Rating Buddy Hield
Career Jeremy Lamb
Career Buddy Hield