ADP Trends Andrew Wiggins
ADP Trends Aaron Gordon
OWN/START Andrew Wiggins
OWN/START Aaron Gordon
Expert Consensus Andrew Wiggins
Expert Consensus Aaron Gordon
Breakdown Andrew Wiggins
- Experts rank this player at 14th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 13th with 1364 total points (27.84 avg).
- He is currently 1277 points behind the leader: Paul George
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.6 PPG.
- Shooting 36.89% from the field this month.
- Shooting 27.91% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a small forward with 3.20 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a small forward with 7.30 rpg this month.
- Played in 8 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +0.19, APG: +0.61, RPG: +0.76, MPG: --1.64 STLS: +0.04 BLKS: EVEN
Breakdown Aaron Gordon
- Experts rank this player at 23rd among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 6th with 1656 total points (29.57 avg).
- He is currently 1140 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- Decline in numbers lately by 3.8 PPG.
- Shooting 42.26% from the field this month. Not very good for a big man.
- Shooting 28.79% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are good for a power forward with 4.42 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 6.33 rpg this month.
- Played in 16 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.39, APG: +1.32, RPG: -1.03, MPG: --0.55 STLS: --0.1 BLKS: EVEN
Injury Andrew Wiggins
No Injury Reported
Injury Aaron Gordon
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Andrew Wiggins
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Andrew Wiggins
|Jeff Teague min||69.04|
|Lonzo Ball lal||75.92|
|Kris Dunn chi||79.40|
|Dennis Smith Jr. dal||81.29|
|D'Angelo Russell bkn||83.10|
|Andrew Wiggins min||83.60|
|Darren Collison ind||88.96|
|Trae Young atl||97.86|
|Tyreke Evans ind||98.20|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Andrew Wiggins
|Nicolas Batum CHA SF||79.78|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. NY G||80.47|
|Dennis Smith Jr. DAL PG||81.29|
|Harrison Barnes DAL SF||82.15|
|Jusuf Nurkic POR C||83.06|
|D'Angelo Russell BKN PG||83.10|
|Andrew Wiggins MIN PG||83.60|
|Serge Ibaka TOR PF||85.92|
|Dario Saric PHI PF||86.16|
|Brook Lopez MIL C||88.52|
|Darren Collison IND PG||88.96|
Similar Picks Aaron Gordon
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Aaron Gordon
|Kevin Love cle||28.64|
|Draymond Green gs||30.50|
|LaMarcus Aldridge sa||33.57|
|Myles Turner ind||41.56|
|Aaron Gordon orl||41.94|
|Blake Griffin det||43.03|
|John Collins atl||52.57|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Aaron Gordon
|LaMarcus Aldridge SA PF||33.57|
|Clint Capela HOU C||34.76|
|Tobias Harris LAC SF||36.94|
|Otto Porter WAS SF||38.22|
|Marc Gasol MEM C||39.26|
|Myles Turner IND PF||41.56|
|Aaron Gordon ORL PF||41.94|
|Blake Griffin DET PF||43.03|
|Eric Bledsoe MIL PG||43.50|
|Jamal Murray DEN PG||44.71|
|Al Horford BOS C||45.17|
Rating Andrew Wiggins
Rating Aaron Gordon
Career Andrew Wiggins
Career Aaron Gordon