ADP Trends Andrew Wiggins
ADP Trends Aaron Gordon
OWN/START Andrew Wiggins
OWN/START Aaron Gordon
Expert Consensus Andrew Wiggins
Expert Consensus Aaron Gordon
Breakdown Andrew Wiggins
- Experts rank this player at 17th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 30th with 239 total points (29.88 avg).
- He is currently 494 points behind the leader: Kevin Durant
- He has been under achieving. Look for him to bounce back.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 3.1 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 40.80% from the field this month.
- Shooting 41.94% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty good.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.50 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a small forward with 4.75 rpg this month.
- Played in 3 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -1.26, APG: +0.66, RPG: -0.1, MPG: --2.35 STLS: +0.5 BLKS: +0.2
Breakdown Aaron Gordon
- Experts rank this player at 9th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 6th with 423 total points (30.21 avg).
- He is currently 241 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 6.1 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his ankle (Questionable Saturday). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Shooting 47.62% from the field this month.
- Shooting 31.58% from beyond the arc this month.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a power forward with 2.85 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 7.46 rpg this month.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -1.27, APG: +0.56, RPG: +0.38, MPG: +1.15 STLS: +0.01 BLKS: +0.16
Injury Andrew Wiggins
No Injury Reported
Injury Aaron Gordon
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Andrew Wiggins
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Andrew Wiggins
|Jeff Teague min||69.04|
|Lonzo Ball lal||75.92|
|Kris Dunn chi||79.40|
|Dennis Smith Jr. dal||81.29|
|D'Angelo Russell bkn||83.10|
|Andrew Wiggins min||83.60|
|Darren Collison ind||88.96|
|Trae Young atl||97.86|
|Tyreke Evans ind||98.20|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Andrew Wiggins
|Nicolas Batum CHA SF||79.78|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. NY G||80.47|
|Dennis Smith Jr. DAL PG||81.29|
|Harrison Barnes DAL SF||82.15|
|Jusuf Nurkic POR C||83.06|
|D'Angelo Russell BKN PG||83.10|
|Andrew Wiggins MIN PG||83.60|
|Serge Ibaka TOR PF||85.92|
|Dario Saric PHI PF||86.16|
|Brook Lopez MIL C||88.52|
|Darren Collison IND PG||88.96|
Similar Picks Aaron Gordon
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Aaron Gordon
|Kevin Love cle||28.64|
|Draymond Green gs||30.50|
|LaMarcus Aldridge sa||33.57|
|Myles Turner ind||41.56|
|Aaron Gordon orl||41.94|
|Blake Griffin det||43.03|
|John Collins atl||52.57|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Aaron Gordon
|LaMarcus Aldridge SA PF||33.57|
|Clint Capela HOU C||34.76|
|Tobias Harris LAC SF||36.94|
|Otto Porter WAS SF||38.22|
|Marc Gasol MEM C||39.26|
|Myles Turner IND PF||41.56|
|Aaron Gordon ORL PF||41.94|
|Blake Griffin DET PF||43.03|
|Eric Bledsoe MIL PG||43.50|
|Jamal Murray DEN PG||44.71|
|Al Horford BOS C||45.17|
Rating Andrew Wiggins
Rating Aaron Gordon
Career Andrew Wiggins
Career Aaron Gordon