ADP Trends John Collins
ADP Trends Dennis Smith Jr.
OWN/START John Collins
OWN/START Dennis Smith Jr.
Expert Consensus John Collins
Expert Consensus Dennis Smith Jr.
Breakdown John Collins
- Experts rank this player at 10th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 15th with 972 total points (32.40 avg).
- He is currently 1227 points behind the leader: Anthony Davis
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 2.2 PPG.
- Shooting 59.78% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 48.39% from beyond the arc this month. Very impressive.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a power forward with 2.29 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a center / power forward with 10.86 rpg this month.
- Played in 10 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +8.2, APG: +1.27, RPG: +3.49, MPG: +7.58 STLS: --0.45 BLKS: --0.71
Breakdown Dennis Smith Jr.
- Experts rank this player at 35th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 52nd with 604 total points (21.57 avg).
- He is currently 1396 points behind the leader: Damian Lillard
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 21.6.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his illness (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 46.67% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 44.00% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- He is ranked 95th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.27.
- Below average point guard averaging only 3.29 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 1.29 for the month.
- Played in 11 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.2, APG: -0.7, RPG: -1.29, MPG: --1.02 STLS: +0.41 BLKS: +0.1
Injury John Collins
No Injury Reported
Injury Dennis Smith Jr.
ILLNESS - Day-to-dayThe Knicks have not inquired about Dennis Smith Jr. recently according to Marc Berman of the New York Post.
Similar Picks John Collins
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of John Collins
|LaMarcus Aldridge sa||33.57|
|Myles Turner ind||41.56|
|Aaron Gordon orl||41.94|
|Blake Griffin det||43.03|
|John Collins atl||52.57|
|Paul Millsap den||61.24|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of John Collins
|Jamal Murray DEN PG||44.71|
|Al Horford BOS C||45.17|
|Jayson Tatum BOS SF||47.39|
|Deandre Ayton PHO C||47.59|
|DeAndre Jordan DAL C||49.48|
|Gary Harris DEN SG||49.50|
|John Collins ATL PF||52.57|
|Mike Conley MEM PG||52.71|
|Nikola Vucevic ORL C||53.96|
|Gordon Hayward BOS SF||54.12|
|Jarrett Allen BKN C||56.76|
Similar Picks Dennis Smith Jr.
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Dennis Smith Jr.
|Goran Dragic mia||66.92|
|Luka Doncic dal||68.19|
|Jeff Teague min||69.04|
|Lonzo Ball lal||75.92|
|Kris Dunn chi||79.40|
|Dennis Smith Jr. dal||81.29|
|D'Angelo Russell bkn||83.10|
|Andrew Wiggins min||83.60|
|Darren Collison ind||88.96|
|Trae Young atl||97.86|
|Tyreke Evans ind||98.20|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dennis Smith Jr.
|Lonzo Ball LAL PG||75.92|
|Kyle Kuzma LAL PF||76.32|
|Lauri Markkanen CHI PF||77.95|
|Kris Dunn CHI PG||79.40|
|Nicolas Batum CHA SF||79.78|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. NY G||80.47|
|Dennis Smith Jr. DAL PG||81.29|
|Harrison Barnes DAL SF||82.15|
|Jusuf Nurkic POR C||83.06|
|D'Angelo Russell BKN PG||83.10|
|Andrew Wiggins MIN PG||83.60|
Rating John Collins
Rating Dennis Smith Jr.
Career John Collins
Career Dennis Smith Jr.