ADP Trends Michael Beasley
ADP Trends Kyle Kuzma
OWN/START Michael Beasley
OWN/START Kyle Kuzma
Expert Consensus Michael Beasley
Expert Consensus Kyle Kuzma
Breakdown Michael Beasley
- Experts don't even rank him among PF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 64th with 223 total points (10.62 avg).
- He is currently 1976 points behind the leader: Anthony Davis
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.5 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 54.76% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 18.18% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.09 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are bad for a center / power forward at 2.55 rpg this month.
- Played in 20 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -5.24, APG: -0.7, RPG: -2.98, MPG: --9.83 STLS: --0.04 BLKS: --0.21
Breakdown Kyle Kuzma
- Experts rank this player at 19th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 6th with 1381 total points (29.38 avg).
- He is currently 818 points behind the leader: Anthony Davis
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 6.5 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 45.31% from the field this month. Not very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 31.13% from beyond the arc this month.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a power forward with 2.79 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 6.79 rpg this month.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.86, APG: +0.52, RPG: -0.02, MPG: +2.42 STLS: +0.14 BLKS: --0.03
Injury Michael Beasley
No Injury Reported
Injury Kyle Kuzma
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Michael Beasley
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Michael Beasley
|Frank Kaminsky cha||168.39|
|Cody Zeller cha||168.61|
|Zach Collins por||171.05|
|Michael Beasley lal||173.77|
|Ed Davis bkn||178.52|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Michael Beasley
|Robin Lopez CHI C||168.43|
|Cody Zeller CHA PF||168.61|
|Courtney Lee NY SG||170.03|
|Justise Winslow MIA SF||170.89|
|Zach Collins POR PF||171.05|
|Delon Wright TOR PG||172.52|
|Michael Beasley LAL PF||173.77|
|Tyus Jones MIN PG||174.21|
|Ish Smith DET PG||174.78|
|Dillon Brooks MEM SG||177.60|
|Davis Bertans SA SF||178.10|
Similar Picks Kyle Kuzma
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Kyle Kuzma
|Julius Randle no||69.99|
|Nikola Mirotic no||72.19|
|Kyle Kuzma lal||76.32|
|Lauri Markkanen chi||77.95|
|Serge Ibaka tor||85.92|
|Dario Saric phi||86.16|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Kyle Kuzma
|Enes Kanter NY C||69.68|
|Julius Randle NO PF||69.99|
|Nikola Mirotic NO PF||72.19|
|Brandon Ingram LAL SF||73.99|
|Jonas Valanciunas TOR C||74.28|
|Lonzo Ball LAL PG||75.92|
|Kyle Kuzma LAL PF||76.32|
|Lauri Markkanen CHI PF||77.95|
|Kris Dunn CHI PG||79.40|
|Nicolas Batum CHA SF||79.78|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. NY G||80.47|
Rating Michael Beasley
Rating Kyle Kuzma
Career Michael Beasley
Career Kyle Kuzma