ADP Trends Justise Winslow
ADP Trends Josh Jackson
OWN/START Justise Winslow
OWN/START Josh Jackson
Expert Consensus Justise Winslow
Expert Consensus Josh Jackson
Breakdown Justise Winslow
- Experts rank this player at 47th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 28th with 465 total points (22.14 avg).
- He is currently 836 points behind the leader: Kevin Durant
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 3.4 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 40.94% from the field this month.
- Shooting 37.78% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a small forward with 3.36 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a small forward with 5.29 rpg this month.
- Played in 4 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +3.55, APG: +1.78, RPG: -0.4, MPG: +4.97 STLS: +0.27 BLKS: +0.03
Breakdown Josh Jackson
- Experts rank this player at 72nd among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 36th with 387 total points (14.88 avg).
- He is currently 914 points behind the leader: Kevin Durant
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 9.1 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 38.41% from the field this month.
- Shooting 24.24% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.20 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a small forward with 4.47 rpg this month.
- Played in 2 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.79, APG: +0.9, RPG: -0.19, MPG: --2.33 STLS: --0.22 BLKS: +0.33
Injury Justise Winslow
No Injury Reported
Injury Josh Jackson
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Justise Winslow
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Justise Winslow
|Jonathon Simmons orl||163.60|
|Ersan Ilyasova mil||164.84|
|Justise Winslow mia||170.89|
|Davis Bertans sa||178.10|
|Stanley Johnson det||180.00|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Justise Winslow
|Kyle O'Quinn IND C||166.16|
|Luke Kennard DET SG||167.21|
|Frank Kaminsky CHA PF||168.39|
|Robin Lopez CHI C||168.43|
|Cody Zeller CHA PF||168.61|
|Courtney Lee NY SG||170.03|
|Justise Winslow MIA SF||170.89|
|Zach Collins POR PF||171.05|
|Delon Wright TOR PG||172.52|
|Michael Beasley LAL PF||173.77|
|Tyus Jones MIN PG||174.21|
Similar Picks Josh Jackson
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Josh Jackson
|Danilo Gallinari lac||120.94|
|Kevin Knox ny||121.01|
|Josh Jackson pho||129.74|
|Rudy Gay sa||130.02|
|Mario Hezonja ny||130.07|
|Jerami Grant okc||136.16|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Josh Jackson
|Rajon Rondo LAL PG||126.93|
|Bogdan Bogdanovic SAC SG||126.98|
|Derrick Favors UTA PF||127.06|
|Kent Bazemore ATL SG||127.13|
|Domantas Sabonis IND PF||127.44|
|Caris LeVert BKN SG||127.44|
|Josh Jackson PHO SF||129.74|
|Taj Gibson MIN PF||129.91|
|Rudy Gay SA SF||130.02|
|Mario Hezonja NY SF||130.07|
|Collin Sexton CLE PG||130.52|
Rating Justise Winslow
Rating Josh Jackson
Career Justise Winslow
Career Josh Jackson