ADP: 70.1 +69.4
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 28th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 26th with 602 total points (19.42 avg).
- He is currently 809 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.8 PPG. If you don"t have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 48.53% from the field this month.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a power forward with 2.10 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 7.30 rpg this month.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -3.2, APG: +0.22, RPG: -3.37, MPG: --8.19 STLS: +0.05 BLKS: --0.27
No Injury Reported
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Marcin Gortat
|Clint Capela hou|| ||64.74|
|Dwight Howard cha|| ||65.91|
|Marcin Gortat was|| ||70.14|
|Jonas Valanciunas tor|| ||71.87|
|Steven Adams okc|| ||83.52|
|Gorgui Dieng min|| ||86.80|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Marcin Gortat
|Trevor Ariza hou F|| ||64.95|
|Isaiah Thomas cle G|| ||65.65|
|Dwight Howard cha C|| ||65.91|
|Avery Bradley det G|| ||68.96|
|Robert Covington phi F|| ||69.29|
|Tobias Harris det F|| ||69.44|
|Marcin Gortat was C|| ||70.14|
|Jonas Valanciunas tor C|| ||71.87|
|Dennis Smith Jr. dal G|| ||72.13|
|Julius Randle lal F|| ||73.15|
|Lou Williams lac G|| ||73.73|