ADP: 89.9 +87.9
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 19th among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 14th with 1509 total points (24.34 avg).
- He is currently 1145 points behind the leader: Karl-Anthony Towns
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 1.5 PPG.
- Shooting 45.45% from the field this month. Not very impressive for a big man.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a center with 2.30 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 7.80 rpg this month.
- Played in 1 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +5.07, APG: +1.29, RPG: +3.42, MPG: +10.96 STLS: +0.51 BLKS: +0.38
No Injury Reported
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Willie Cauley-Stein
|Steven Adams okc|| ||83.52|
|Gorgui Dieng min|| ||86.80|
|Willie Cauley-Stein sac|| ||89.87|
|Willy Hernangomez ny|| ||96.37|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Willie Cauley-Stein
|George Hill sac G|| ||86.77|
|Gorgui Dieng min C|| ||86.80|
|Markelle Fultz phi G|| ||87.64|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. ny G|| ||88.10|
|Dwyane Wade cle G|| ||88.70|
|Eric Gordon hou G|| ||89.70|
|Willie Cauley-Stein sac C|| ||89.87|
|Patrick Beverley lac G|| ||89.89|
|Evan Fournier orl G|| ||92.43|
|Malcolm Brogdon mil G|| ||93.41|
|Willy Hernangomez ny C|| ||96.37|