ADP: 107.2 +107.5
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 66th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 25th with 615 total points (18.64 avg).
- He is currently 740 points behind the leader: James Harden
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 1.3 PPG.
- Shooting 43.90% from the field this month.
- Shooting 39.06% from beyond the arc this month.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.91 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.64 for the month.
- Played in 2 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +3.91, APG: +0.2, RPG: +0.53, MPG: +3.39 STLS: +0.63 BLKS: +0.12
No Injury Reported
Similar G to consider drafting instead of Buddy Hield
|Nicolas Batum cha|| ||98.99|
|JJ Redick phi|| ||100.41|
|Darren Collison ind|| ||101.26|
|Kentavious Caldwell-Pope lal|| ||101.93|
|Rodney Hood uta|| ||105.40|
|Jamal Murray den|| ||105.83|
|Rajon Rondo no|| ||106.47|
|Buddy Hield sac|| ||107.17|
|Dion Waiters mia|| ||107.89|
|Marcus Smart bos|| ||108.42|
|Zach LaVine chi|| ||111.11|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Buddy Hield
|Rudy Gay sa F|| ||103.32|
|Rodney Hood uta G|| ||105.40|
|Jamal Murray den G|| ||105.83|
|Rajon Rondo no G|| ||106.47|
|Robin Lopez chi C|| ||106.59|
|Greg Monroe mil C|| ||107.03|
|Buddy Hield sac G|| ||107.17|
|Kent Bazemore atl F|| ||107.77|
|Dion Waiters mia G|| ||107.89|
|Marcus Smart bos G|| ||108.42|
|Marvin Williams cha F|| ||108.44|