ADP Trends Buddy Hield
ADP Trends Jamal Murray
OWN/START Buddy Hield
OWN/START Jamal Murray
Expert Consensus Buddy Hield
Expert Consensus Jamal Murray
Breakdown Buddy Hield
- Experts rank this player at 30th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 6th with 372 total points (28.62 avg).
- He is currently 198 points behind the leader: Victor Oladipo
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.1 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 47.98% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 43.06% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.62 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a guard with 5.85 rpg this month.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +6.75, APG: +0.79, RPG: +1.1, MPG: +7.24 STLS: --0.62 BLKS: +0.38
Breakdown Jamal Murray
- Experts rank this player at 23rd among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 13th with 377 total points (29.00 avg).
- He is currently 195 points behind the leader: Kemba Walker
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 2.1 PPG.
- Shooting 43.84% from the field this month.
- Shooting 29.03% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 65th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.78.
- Below average point guard averaging only 3.69 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a guard with 4.31 rpg this month.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +5.15, APG: +1.15, RPG: +1.93, MPG: +8.65 STLS: +0.31 BLKS: +0.16
Injury Buddy Hield
No Injury Reported
Injury Jamal Murray
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Buddy Hield
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Buddy Hield
|Evan Fournier orl||89.18|
|JJ Redick phi||90.39|
|Buddy Hield sac||96.17|
|Eric Gordon hou||98.85|
|Trevor Ariza pho||109.70|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Buddy Hield
|Brook Lopez MIL C||88.52|
|Darren Collison IND PG||88.96|
|Evan Fournier ORL SG||89.18|
|JJ Redick PHI SG||90.39|
|Kyle Anderson MEM SF||93.52|
|Wendell Carter Jr. CHI PF||95.19|
|Buddy Hield SAC SG||96.17|
|Trae Young ATL PG||97.86|
|Tyreke Evans IND PG||98.20|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. MEM PF||98.77|
|Eric Gordon HOU SG||98.85|
Similar Picks Jamal Murray
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Jamal Murray
|Kyle Lowry tor||29.01|
|C.J. McCollum por||32.50|
|Eric Bledsoe mil||43.50|
|Jamal Murray den||44.71|
|Mike Conley mem||52.71|
|Ricky Rubio uta||62.23|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jamal Murray
|Otto Porter WAS SF||38.22|
|Marc Gasol MEM C||39.26|
|Myles Turner IND PF||41.56|
|Aaron Gordon ORL PF||41.94|
|Blake Griffin DET PF||43.03|
|Eric Bledsoe MIL PG||43.50|
|Jamal Murray DEN PG||44.71|
|Al Horford BOS C||45.17|
|Jayson Tatum BOS SF||47.39|
|Deandre Ayton PHO C||47.59|
|DeAndre Jordan DAL C||49.48|
Rating Buddy Hield
Rating Jamal Murray
Career Buddy Hield
Career Jamal Murray