ADP Trends Buddy Hield
ADP Trends Jamal Murray
OWN/START Buddy Hield
OWN/START Jamal Murray
Expert Consensus Buddy Hield
Expert Consensus Jamal Murray
Breakdown Buddy Hield
- Experts rank this player at 12th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 7th with 1715 total points (29.57 avg).
- He is currently 1439 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 3.6 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 47.88% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 48.76% from beyond the arc this month. Very impressive.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.64 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a guard with 6.07 rpg this month.
- Played in 3 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +8.27, APG: +0.8, RPG: +1.77, MPG: +7.79 STLS: --0.46 BLKS: +0.12
Breakdown Jamal Murray
- Experts rank this player at 26th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 16th with 1605 total points (31.47 avg).
- He is currently 1047 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 1.5 PPG.
- Shooting 45.45% from the field this month.
- Shooting 50.91% from beyond the arc this month. Very impressive.
- He is ranked 75th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.06.
- Decent numbers for a point guard with 5.44 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.11 for the month.
- Played in 5 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.43, APG: +2.05, RPG: +0.68, MPG: +2.87 STLS: --0.13 BLKS: +0.05
Injury Buddy Hield
No Injury Reported
Injury Jamal Murray
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Buddy Hield
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Buddy Hield
|Evan Fournier orl||89.18|
|JJ Redick phi||90.39|
|Buddy Hield sac||96.17|
|Eric Gordon hou||98.85|
|Trevor Ariza pho||109.70|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Buddy Hield
|Brook Lopez MIL C||88.52|
|Darren Collison IND PG||88.96|
|Evan Fournier ORL SG||89.18|
|JJ Redick PHI SG||90.39|
|Kyle Anderson MEM SF||93.52|
|Wendell Carter Jr. CHI PF||95.19|
|Buddy Hield SAC SG||96.17|
|Trae Young ATL PG||97.86|
|Tyreke Evans IND PG||98.20|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. MEM PF||98.77|
|Eric Gordon HOU SG||98.85|
Similar Picks Jamal Murray
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Jamal Murray
|Kyle Lowry tor||29.01|
|C.J. McCollum por||32.50|
|Eric Bledsoe mil||43.50|
|Jamal Murray den||44.71|
|Mike Conley mem||52.71|
|Ricky Rubio uta||62.23|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jamal Murray
|Otto Porter WAS SF||38.22|
|Marc Gasol MEM C||39.26|
|Myles Turner IND PF||41.56|
|Aaron Gordon ORL PF||41.94|
|Blake Griffin DET PF||43.03|
|Eric Bledsoe MIL PG||43.50|
|Jamal Murray DEN PG||44.71|
|Al Horford BOS C||45.17|
|Jayson Tatum BOS SF||47.39|
|Deandre Ayton PHO C||47.59|
|DeAndre Jordan DAL C||49.48|
Rating Buddy Hield
Rating Jamal Murray
Career Buddy Hield
Career Jamal Murray