ADP: 69.3 +71
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 5th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 22nd with 896 total points (20.84 avg).
- He is currently 1461 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 3 PPG.
- Shooting 42.64% from the field this month.
- Shooting 39.56% from beyond the arc this month.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.14 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a small forward with 4.86 rpg this month.
- Played in 4 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.2, APG: +0.34, RPG: -1.04, MPG: +0.38 STLS: --0.38 BLKS: --0.22
No Injury Reported
Similar F to consider drafting instead of Robert Covington
|Serge Ibaka tor|| ||51.89|
|Harrison Barnes dal|| ||61.99|
|Trevor Ariza hou|| ||64.95|
|Robert Covington phi|| ||69.29|
|Tobias Harris det|| ||69.44|
|Julius Randle lal|| ||73.15|
|Nerlens Noel dal|| ||73.91|
|Aaron Gordon orl|| ||76.24|
|Jae Crowder cle|| ||77.06|
|Danilo Gallinari lac|| ||81.68|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Robert Covington
|Elfrid Payton orl G|| ||64.22|
|Clint Capela hou C|| ||64.74|
|Trevor Ariza hou F|| ||64.95|
|Isaiah Thomas cle G|| ||65.65|
|Dwight Howard cha C|| ||65.91|
|Avery Bradley det G|| ||68.96|
|Robert Covington phi F|| ||69.29|
|Tobias Harris det F|| ||69.44|
|Marcin Gortat was C|| ||70.14|
|Jonas Valanciunas tor C|| ||71.87|
|Dennis Smith Jr. dal G|| ||72.13|