Giannis Antetokounmpo posted his first triple-double of the
Giannis Antetokounmpo posted his first triple-double of the season during a 134-123 loss to the Nuggets on Thursday, scoring 36 points with 11 rebounds, 13 assists, three blocks and one 3-pointer in 39 minutes. [...]
ADP: 3.1 +2.8
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 3rd among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 1st with 1411 total points (47.03 avg).
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.4 PPG.
- Shooting 52.50% from the field this month. Very good for a big man.
- Shooting 33.33% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are good for a power forward with 5.70 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a center / power forward with 11.20 rpg this month.
- He is an elite scorer and is dominating the league.
- Played in 2 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +4.65, APG: -0.66, RPG: +1.64, MPG: +1.62 STLS: --0.3 BLKS: --0.56
No Injury Reported
Similar F to consider drafting instead of Giannis Antetokounmpo
|Kevin Durant gs|| ||2.43|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo mil|| ||3.10|
|Anthony Davis no|| ||6.88|
|LeBron James cle|| ||8.23|
|Kawhi Leonard sa|| ||8.91|
|DeMarcus Cousins no|| ||13.91|
|Jimmy Butler min|| ||17.98|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Giannis Antetokounmpo
|Kevin Durant gs F|| ||2.43|
|Russell Westbrook okc G|| ||2.95|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo mil F|| ||3.10|
|James Harden hou G|| ||3.95|
|Stephen Curry gs G|| ||5.00|
|Karl-Anthony Towns min C|| ||5.66|
|Anthony Davis no F|| ||6.88|
|LeBron James cle F|| ||8.23|
|Kawhi Leonard sa F|| ||8.91|
|John Wall was G|| ||10.85|
|Nikola Jokic den C|| ||11.94|