|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 71st among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 41st with 525 total points (16.94 avg).
- He is currently 1269 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 6.3 PPG. If you don"t have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 42.42% from the field this month.
- Shooting 39.62% from beyond the arc this month.
- He is ranked 39th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.55.
- Below average point guard averaging only 3.50 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.42 for the month.
- Played in 7 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +0.48, APG: +0.24, RPG: +0.35, MPG: +0.37 STLS: +0.38 BLKS: --0.02
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of D.J. Augustin
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of D.J. Augustin
|Kevin Durant gs F|| ||2.43|
|Russell Westbrook okc G|| ||2.95|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo mil F|| ||3.10|
|James Harden hou G|| ||3.95|
|Stephen Curry gs G|| ||5.00|
|Karl-Anthony Towns min C|| ||5.66|
|Anthony Davis no F|| ||6.88|
|LeBron James cle F|| ||8.23|
|Kawhi Leonard sa F|| ||8.91|
|John Wall was G|| ||10.85|
|Nikola Jokic den C|| ||11.94|