ADP: 64.2 +61.5
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 54th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 13th with 922 total points (30.73 avg).
- He is currently 872 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 13.1 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don"t have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 54.05% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 35.71% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- He is ranked 47th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.34.
- Good point guard that is one of the better ones in the league with 6.50 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a guard with 5.10 rpg this month.
- Played in 11 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.02, APG: +0.74, RPG: +0.42, MPG: --0.21 STLS: +0.29 BLKS: --0.09
No Injury Reported
Similar G to consider drafting instead of Elfrid Payton
|Ricky Rubio uta|| ||46.22|
|Ben Simmons phi|| ||49.95|
|Dennis Schroder atl|| ||51.87|
|Andrew Wiggins min|| ||53.20|
|Victor Oladipo ind|| ||53.33|
|Lonzo Ball lal|| ||54.28|
|Jeff Teague min|| ||54.51|
|Jrue Holiday no|| ||54.56|
|D'Angelo Russell bkn|| ||55.87|
|Elfrid Payton orl|| ||64.22|
|Isaiah Thomas cle|| ||65.65|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Elfrid Payton
|Victor Oladipo ind G|| ||53.33|
|Lonzo Ball lal G|| ||54.28|
|Jeff Teague min G|| ||54.51|
|Jrue Holiday no G|| ||54.56|
|D'Angelo Russell bkn G|| ||55.87|
|Harrison Barnes dal F|| ||61.99|
|Elfrid Payton orl G|| ||64.22|
|Clint Capela hou C|| ||64.74|
|Trevor Ariza hou F|| ||64.95|
|Isaiah Thomas cle G|| ||65.65|
|Dwight Howard cha C|| ||65.91|