ADP Trends Elfrid Payton
ADP Trends Enes Kanter
OWN/START Elfrid Payton
OWN/START Enes Kanter
Expert Consensus Elfrid Payton
Expert Consensus Enes Kanter
Breakdown Elfrid Payton
- Experts rank this player at 44th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 73rd with 459 total points (24.16 avg).
- He is currently 2193 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 24.2.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Ankle (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 30.00% from the field this month.
- Shooting 18.18% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 53rd this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.47.
- Good point guard that is one of the better ones in the league with 6.50 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.25 for the month.
- Played in 28 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -3.7, APG: -0.56, RPG: -0.6, MPG: --2.21 STLS: --0.2 BLKS: --0.1
Breakdown Enes Kanter
- Experts don't even rank him among C's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 19th with 1168 total points (27.16 avg).
- He is currently 1399 points behind the leader: Joel Embiid
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 27.2.
- Shooting 41.67% from the field this month. Not very good at all for a big man.
- Assists per game numbers are alright for a center but nothing to brag about at 1.00 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty bad for a center / power forward with 4.00 rpg this month.
- Played in 12 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.5, APG: +0.33, RPG: -0.2, MPG: --0.5 STLS: --0.05 BLKS: --0.11
Injury Elfrid Payton
ANKLE - Day-to-day
Injury Enes Kanter
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Elfrid Payton
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Elfrid Payton
|Tyreke Evans ind||98.20|
|Elfrid Payton no||112.92|
|De'Aaron Fox sac||113.24|
|Malcolm Brogdon mil||114.82|
|Markelle Fultz phi||115.67|
|Dennis Schroder okc||120.82|
|Fred VanVleet tor||124.96|
|Reggie Jackson det||125.10|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Elfrid Payton
|Thaddeus Young IND SF||106.22|
|Willie Cauley-Stein SAC C||107.22|
|Kentavious Caldwell-Pope LAL G||108.75|
|Trevor Ariza PHO SG||109.70|
|Allen Crabbe BKN SG||112.78|
|JaVale McGee LAL C||112.79|
|Elfrid Payton NO PG||112.92|
|De'Aaron Fox SAC PG||113.24|
|Malcolm Brogdon MIL PG||114.82|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||115.22|
|Markelle Fultz PHI PG||115.67|
Similar Picks Enes Kanter
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Enes Kanter
|Jarrett Allen bkn||56.76|
|Hassan Whiteside mia||64.81|
|Steven Adams okc||65.60|
|Dwight Howard was||68.00|
|Enes Kanter ny||69.68|
|Jonas Valanciunas tor||74.28|
|Jusuf Nurkic por||83.06|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Enes Kanter
|Taurean Prince ATL SF||66.84|
|Goran Dragic MIA PG||66.92|
|Josh Richardson MIA SF||67.94|
|Dwight Howard WAS C||68.00|
|Luka Doncic DAL PG||68.19|
|Jeff Teague MIN PG||69.04|
|Enes Kanter NY C||69.68|
|Julius Randle NO PF||69.99|
|Nikola Mirotic NO PF||72.19|
|Brandon Ingram LAL SF||73.99|
|Jonas Valanciunas TOR C||74.28|
Rating Elfrid Payton
Rating Enes Kanter
Career Elfrid Payton
Career Enes Kanter