ADP Trends George Hill
ADP Trends Jordan Clarkson
OWN/START George Hill
OWN/START Jordan Clarkson
Expert Consensus George Hill
Expert Consensus Jordan Clarkson
Breakdown George Hill
- Experts rank this player at 74th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 54th with 200 total points (20.00 avg).
- He is currently 439 points behind the leader: Kyle Lowry
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.5 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his shoulder (Targeting Thanksgiving). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Shooting 56.96% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 45.45% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- He is ranked 62nd this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.88.
- Bad point guard averaging only 2.56 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 1.89 for the month.
- Played in 3 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +3.68, APG: +0.31, RPG: -1.25, MPG: +0.7 STLS: +0.31 BLKS: --0.05
Breakdown Jordan Clarkson
- Experts rank this player at 63rd among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 32nd with 296 total points (21.14 avg).
- He is currently 343 points behind the leader: Kyle Lowry
- He is doing a lot better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.9 PPG.
- Shooting 46.29% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 28.57% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 84th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 0.96.
- Assists per game numbers are only 1.85 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.15 for the month.
- Played in 2 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +0.3, APG: -1.1, RPG: +0.51, MPG: +2.34 STLS: --0.1 BLKS: +0.29
Injury George Hill
SHOULDER - Targeting ThanksgivingGeorge Hill (shoulder) will miss two weeks with a sprained right shoulder.
Injury Jordan Clarkson
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks George Hill
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of George Hill
|Derrick Rose min||158.46|
|George Hill cle||161.89|
|Austin Rivers was||162.43|
|J.J. Barea dal||164.45|
|Frank Ntilikina ny||164.79|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of George Hill
|Marco Belinelli SA SG||159.16|
|Nerlens Noel OKC SF||159.29|
|Reggie Bullock DET F||160.21|
|John Henson MIL F||160.48|
|JaMychal Green MEM PF||160.85|
|Ryan Anderson PHO PF||160.91|
|George Hill CLE PG||161.89|
|Marcus Morris BOS PF||162.07|
|Austin Rivers WAS PG||162.43|
|Malik Monk CHA SG||162.60|
|Trey Lyles DEN PF||163.24|
Similar Picks Jordan Clarkson
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Jordan Clarkson
|D.J. Augustin orl||146.43|
|Patty Mills sa||149.60|
|Jordan Clarkson cle||150.80|
|Marcus Smart bos||153.01|
|Derrick White sa||153.04|
|Jeremy Lin atl||153.68|
|Trey Burke ny||154.84|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jordan Clarkson
|Avery Bradley LAC SG||147.46|
|J.R. Smith CLE SG||148.07|
|Joe Harris BKN SF||148.14|
|Patty Mills SA PG||149.60|
|Danny Green TOR SF||149.67|
|Grayson Allen UTA SG||150.46|
|Jordan Clarkson CLE PG||150.80|
|Dwyane Wade MIA SG||151.48|
|Alex Len ATL C||152.35|
|Tristan Thompson CLE PF||152.45|
|Tyler Johnson MIA SG||152.48|
Rating George Hill
Rating Jordan Clarkson
Career George Hill
Career Jordan Clarkson