ADP Trends Kenyon Martin Jr.
ADP Trends Cameron Johnson
OWN/START Kenyon Martin Jr.
OWN/START Cameron Johnson
Expert Consensus Kenyon Martin Jr.
Expert Consensus Cameron Johnson
Breakdown Kenyon Martin Jr.
- Experts rank this player at 58th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 16th with 1570 total points (22.11 avg).
- He is currently 791 points behind the leader: Jimmy Butler
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 2.2 PPG.
- Shooting 59.17% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 25.00% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.44 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a small forward with 5.50 rpg this month.
- Played in 7 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +4.07, APG: +0.18, RPG: +1.88, MPG: +8.08 STLS: +0.07 BLKS: --0.04
Breakdown Cameron Johnson
- Experts rank this player at 17th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 43rd with 826 total points (25.03 avg).
- He is currently 2306 points behind the leader: Julius Randle
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 1.7 PPG.
- Shooting 42.60% from the field this month. Not very good for a big man.
- Shooting 35.16% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.60 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty bad for a center / power forward with 4.60 rpg this month.
- Played in 44 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +4.61, APG: +0.48, RPG: +1.04, MPG: +6.64 STLS: +0.51 BLKS: +0.15
Injury Kenyon Martin Jr.
No Injury Reported
Injury Cameron Johnson
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Kenyon Martin Jr.
Similar to consider drafting instead of Kenyon Martin Jr.
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Kenyon Martin Jr.
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||1.30|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||2.25|
|Luka Doncic DAL PG||3.42|
|Joel Embiid PHI C||4.98|
|Jayson Tatum BOS SF||7.25|
|Kevin Durant BKN SF||8.49|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||9.84|
|LaMelo Ball CHA PG||10.23|
|James Harden PHI SG||10.27|
|Trae Young ATL PG||10.51|
|LeBron James LAL SF||10.86|
Similar Picks Cameron Johnson
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Cameron Johnson
|Chris Boucher tor||118.08|
|Aaron Gordon den||121.97|
|Montrezl Harrell phi||122.00|
|Jonathan Isaac orl||125.42|
|Cameron Johnson pho||129.05|
|Isaiah Jackson ind||129.67|
|Onyeka Okongwu atl||133.66|
|Jarred Vanderbilt uta||133.70|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Cameron Johnson
|Bojan Bogdanovic DET SF||124.38|
|Luguentz Dort OKC SG||125.34|
|Jonathan Isaac ORL PF||125.42|
|Derrick White BOS PG||125.56|
|Malik Beasley UTA SG||127.48|
|Bogdan Bogdanovic ATL SG||128.39|
|Cameron Johnson PHO PF||129.05|
|Isaiah Jackson IND PF||129.67|
|Kevin Huerter SAC SG||131.77|
|Norman Powell LAC SF||132.01|
|Dennis Schroder LAL PG||132.54|
Rating Kenyon Martin Jr.
Rating Cameron Johnson
Career Kenyon Martin Jr.
Career Cameron Johnson