ADP Trends Jabari Smith Jr.
ADP Trends Jonathan Isaac
OWN/START Jabari Smith Jr.
OWN/START Jonathan Isaac
Expert Consensus Jabari Smith Jr.
Expert Consensus Jonathan Isaac
Breakdown Jabari Smith Jr.
- Experts rank this player at 31st among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 14th with 1772 total points (24.96 avg).
- He is currently 1396 points behind the leader: Julius Randle
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 2.3 PPG.
- Shooting 46.57% from the field this month.
- Shooting 33.78% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.71 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 7.29 rpg this month.
- Played in 71 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +12.73, APG: +1.32, RPG: +7.13, MPG: +30.3 STLS: +0.56 BLKS: +0.92
Breakdown Jonathan Isaac
- Experts don't even rank him among PF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 102nd with 150 total points (13.64 avg).
- He is currently 3018 points behind the leader: Julius Randle
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 13.6.
- Assists per game numbers are 0 apg this month.
- He does not have enough rebounds this month to be analyzed. This could be due to an injury.
- Played in 69 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +5, APG: +0.55, RPG: +4, MPG: +10.73 STLS: +1.27 BLKS: +0.36
Injury Jabari Smith Jr.
No Injury Reported
Injury Jonathan Isaac
GROIN - Out for seasonGroin
Similar Picks Jabari Smith Jr.
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Jabari Smith Jr.
|Bobby Portis mil||90.78|
|Draymond Green gs||92.39|
|P.J. Washington cha||102.84|
|Brandon Clarke mem||103.51|
|Jabari Smith Jr. hou||105.66|
|Jalen Smith ind||109.67|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. mem||111.53|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jabari Smith Jr.
|P.J. Washington CHA PF||102.84|
|Kyle Lowry MIA PG||103.27|
|Brandon Clarke MEM PF||103.51|
|Al Horford BOS C||104.49|
|Tre Jones SA PG||104.54|
|Jabari Smith Jr. HOU PF||105.66|
|Jalen Suggs ORL PG||107.84|
|Jalen Smith IND PF||109.67|
|Herbert Jones NO SF||109.82|
|Dillon Brooks MEM SF||109.97|
Similar Picks Jonathan Isaac
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Jonathan Isaac
|Chris Boucher tor||118.08|
|Aaron Gordon den||121.97|
|Montrezl Harrell phi||122.00|
|Jonathan Isaac orl||125.42|
|Cameron Johnson pho||129.05|
|Isaiah Jackson ind||129.67|
|Onyeka Okongwu atl||133.66|
|Jarred Vanderbilt uta||133.70|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jonathan Isaac
|Andre Drummond CHI C||122.45|
|Nicolas Claxton BKN C||122.58|
|Mo Bamba ORL C||123.03|
|Steven Adams MEM C||123.52|
|Bojan Bogdanovic DET SF||124.38|
|Luguentz Dort OKC SG||125.34|
|Jonathan Isaac ORL PF||125.42|
|Derrick White BOS PG||125.56|
|Malik Beasley UTA SG||127.48|
|Bogdan Bogdanovic ATL SG||128.39|
|Cameron Johnson PHO PF||129.05|
Rating Jabari Smith Jr.
Rating Jonathan Isaac
Career Jabari Smith Jr.
Career Jonathan Isaac