ADP Trends Wendell Carter Jr.
ADP Trends Jonathan Isaac
OWN/START Wendell Carter Jr.
OWN/START Jonathan Isaac
Expert Consensus Wendell Carter Jr.
Expert Consensus Jonathan Isaac
Breakdown Wendell Carter Jr.
- Experts rank this player at 23rd among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 24th with 1493 total points (29.86 avg).
- He is currently 2048 points behind the leader: Nikola Jokic
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 2.5 PPG.
- Shooting 56.92% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 34.55% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are alright for a center but nothing to brag about at 1.21 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 7.29 rpg this month.
- Played in 30 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +3.34, APG: +0.04, RPG: +0.33, MPG: +5.35 STLS: --0.05 BLKS: --0.01
Breakdown Jonathan Isaac
- Experts don't even rank him among PF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 102nd with 150 total points (13.64 avg).
- He is currently 3018 points behind the leader: Julius Randle
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 13.6.
- Assists per game numbers are 0 apg this month.
- He does not have enough rebounds this month to be analyzed. This could be due to an injury.
- Played in 69 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +5, APG: +0.55, RPG: +4, MPG: +10.73 STLS: +1.27 BLKS: +0.36
Injury Wendell Carter Jr.
No Injury Reported
Injury Jonathan Isaac
GROIN - Out for seasonGroin
Similar Picks Wendell Carter Jr.
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Wendell Carter Jr.
|Jusuf Nurkic por||78.37|
|Clint Capela atl||84.27|
|Wendell Carter Jr. orl||87.94|
|Robert Williams III bos||93.34|
|Mitchell Robinson ny||98.74|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Wendell Carter Jr.
|Devin Vassell SA SG||81.18|
|Mikal Bridges PHO SF||83.94|
|Clint Capela ATL C||84.27|
|Keegan Murray SAC PF||86.02|
|Franz Wagner ORL SF||87.16|
|RJ Barrett NY SF||87.40|
|Wendell Carter Jr. ORL C||87.94|
|Malcolm Brogdon BOS PG||90.42|
|Bobby Portis MIL PF||90.78|
|Jerami Grant POR SF||92.06|
|Draymond Green GS PF||92.39|
Similar Picks Jonathan Isaac
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Jonathan Isaac
|Chris Boucher tor||118.08|
|Aaron Gordon den||121.97|
|Montrezl Harrell phi||122.00|
|Jonathan Isaac orl||125.42|
|Cameron Johnson pho||129.05|
|Isaiah Jackson ind||129.67|
|Onyeka Okongwu atl||133.66|
|Jarred Vanderbilt uta||133.70|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jonathan Isaac
|Andre Drummond CHI C||122.45|
|Nicolas Claxton BKN C||122.58|
|Mo Bamba ORL C||123.03|
|Steven Adams MEM C||123.52|
|Bojan Bogdanovic DET SF||124.38|
|Luguentz Dort OKC SG||125.34|
|Jonathan Isaac ORL PF||125.42|
|Derrick White BOS PG||125.56|
|Malik Beasley UTA SG||127.48|
|Bogdan Bogdanovic ATL SG||128.39|
|Cameron Johnson PHO PF||129.05|
Rating Wendell Carter Jr.
Rating Jonathan Isaac
Career Wendell Carter Jr.
Career Jonathan Isaac