ADP: 106.6 +104.7
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 43rd among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 22nd with 1211 total points (19.85 avg).
- He is currently 1492 points behind the leader: Karl-Anthony Towns
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 8.9.
- Shooting 66.67% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 50.00% from beyond the arc this month. Very impressive.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.75 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are bad for a center / power forward at 2.00 rpg this month.
- Played in 10 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.72, APG: +0.92, RPG: -1.9, MPG: --1.22 STLS: +0.03 BLKS: --0.71
No Injury Reported
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Robin Lopez
|Willy Hernangomez ny|| ||96.37|
|Robin Lopez chi|| ||106.59|
|Greg Monroe mil|| ||107.03|
|Enes Kanter ny|| ||111.90|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Robin Lopez
|Pau Gasol sa F|| ||101.70|
|Kentavious Caldwell-Pope lal G|| ||101.93|
|Rudy Gay sa F|| ||103.32|
|Rodney Hood uta G|| ||105.40|
|Jamal Murray den G|| ||105.83|
|Rajon Rondo no G|| ||106.47|
|Robin Lopez chi C|| ||106.59|
|Greg Monroe mil C|| ||107.03|
|Buddy Hield sac G|| ||107.17|
|Kent Bazemore atl F|| ||107.77|
|Dion Waiters mia G|| ||107.89|