ADP Trends Mo Bamba
ADP Trends R.J. Hampton
OWN/START Mo Bamba
OWN/START R.J. Hampton
Expert Consensus Mo Bamba
Expert Consensus R.J. Hampton
Breakdown Mo Bamba
- Experts don't even rank him among C's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 49th with 594 total points (24.75 avg).
- He is currently 3818 points behind the leader: Nikola Jokic
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 24.8.
- Shooting 30.00% from the field this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Shooting 40.00% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty good.
- Assists per game numbers are great for a center with 4.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 6.00 rpg this month.
- Played in 36 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +5.55, APG: +0.51, RPG: +2.46, MPG: +6.05 STLS: +0.09 BLKS: +0.18
Breakdown R.J. Hampton
- Experts don't even rank him among PG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 76th with 708 total points (15.06 avg).
- He is currently 3028 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 15.1.
- He is ranked 118th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.65.
- Assists per game numbers are only 0 apg this month.
- Played in 47 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +7.49, APG: +1.83, RPG: +3.79, MPG: +19.32 STLS: +0.45 BLKS: +0.23
Injury Mo Bamba
No Injury Reported
Injury R.J. Hampton
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Mo Bamba
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Mo Bamba
|Tristan Thompson bos||145.15|
|Daniel Theis bos||146.00|
|Willie Cauley-Stein dal||146.23|
|Nerlens Noel ny||149.96|
|Bol Bol den||150.78|
|Dwight Howard phi||154.59|
|Mo Bamba orl||156.86|
|Enes Kanter por||158.81|
|JaVale McGee cle||164.08|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Mo Bamba
|Talen Horton-Tucker LAL SG||152.15|
|Isaac Okoro CLE SG||154.04|
|Dwight Howard PHI C||154.59|
|Rajon Rondo ATL PG||155.08|
|Kentavious Caldwell-Pope LAL SG||155.15|
|Cole Anthony ORL PG||155.83|
|Mo Bamba ORL C||156.86|
|Enes Kanter POR C||158.81|
|Onyeka Okongwu ATL PF||159.00|
|Patrick Beverley LAC PG||159.35|
|Maxi Kleber DAL PF||159.64|
Similar Picks R.J. Hampton
Similar to consider drafting instead of R.J. Hampton
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of R.J. Hampton
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||1.59|
|Luka Doncic DAL PG||2.63|
|James Harden HOU SG||4.08|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||4.53|
|Anthony Davis LAL PF||4.89|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN C||7.30|
|LeBron James LAL SF||7.46|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||7.98|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||8.79|
|Kevin Durant BKN SF||9.29|
|Trae Young ATL PG||11.50|
Rating Mo Bamba
Rating R.J. Hampton
Career Mo Bamba
Career R.J. Hampton