ADP Trends R.J. Hampton
ADP Trends Joe Harris
OWN/START R.J. Hampton
OWN/START Joe Harris
Expert Consensus R.J. Hampton
Expert Consensus Joe Harris
Breakdown R.J. Hampton
- Experts don't even rank him among PG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 76th with 708 total points (15.06 avg).
- He is currently 3028 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 15.1.
- He is ranked 118th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.65.
- Assists per game numbers are only 0 apg this month.
- Played in 47 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +7.49, APG: +1.83, RPG: +3.79, MPG: +19.32 STLS: +0.45 BLKS: +0.23
Breakdown Joe Harris
- Experts don't even rank him among SF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 20th with 1705 total points (21.58 avg).
- He is currently 1364 points behind the leader: Jayson Tatum
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 7.4.
- Shooting 40.38% from the field this month.
- Shooting 42.03% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.70 apg this month.
- Played in 16 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.16, APG: -0.2, RPG: -0.8, MPG: +0.4 STLS: +0.05 BLKS: --0.05
Injury R.J. Hampton
No Injury Reported
Injury Joe Harris
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks R.J. Hampton
Similar to consider drafting instead of R.J. Hampton
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of R.J. Hampton
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||1.59|
|Luka Doncic DAL PG||2.63|
|James Harden HOU SG||4.08|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||4.53|
|Anthony Davis LAL PF||4.89|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN C||7.30|
|LeBron James LAL SF||7.46|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||7.98|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||8.79|
|Kevin Durant BKN SF||9.29|
|Trae Young ATL PG||11.50|
Similar Picks Joe Harris
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Joe Harris
|Kendrick Nunn mia||123.57|
|Dillon Brooks mem||124.63|
|Seth Curry phi||126.07|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. dal||127.87|
|Joe Harris bkn||134.97|
|Kevin Huerter atl||140.97|
|Norman Powell tor||141.87|
|Will Barton den||143.39|
|Eric Gordon hou||143.94|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Joe Harris
|Seth Curry PHI SG||126.07|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. DAL SG||127.87|
|Elfrid Payton NY PG||128.63|
|Aron Baynes TOR C||132.75|
|Killian Hayes DET PG||133.25|
|Derrick Favors UTA C||134.08|
|Joe Harris BKN SG||134.97|
|Harrison Barnes SAC SF||136.75|
|Derrick White SA PG||136.84|
|Jordan Clarkson UTA PG||137.21|
|Larry Nance Jr. CLE PF||137.80|
Rating R.J. Hampton
Rating Joe Harris
Career R.J. Hampton
Career Joe Harris