|Compared to same point last season|
- He is eligible to play multiple positions including: SS 3B 2B . However, he plays SS most often.
- Experts rank this player at 39th among SS's. Based on his stats from the past 60 days, he is currently ranked 26th.
- The current leader among SS's is Francisco Lindor
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
Trending Batting Stats
- Ranked 241st in BABIP (Batting Average on Balls In Play) with 0.306
- Ranked 154th in batting average with 0.275
- Not overly impressive with on base percentage currently ranked 125th with 0.352
- Not too impressive with slugging percentage currently ranked 355th with 0.367
- Not too impressive with on base plus slugging currently ranked 277th with 0.719
- Not too impressive and is currently ranked 314th in RBI with 22
- Not too impressive and is currently ranked 295th in runs scored with 25
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.2 PPG.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: AVG: +0.041, OBP: +0.071, HRs: EVEN, RBI: +12, Runs: +10, Wlks: +16, Stls: EVEN,
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Miguel Rojas
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Miguel Rojas
|Mike Trout ana CF|| ||1.87|
|Jose Altuve hou 2B|| ||3.43|
|Nolan Arenado col 3B|| ||4.98|
|Clayton Kershaw lad SP|| ||6.35|
|Trea Turner was SS|| ||6.80|
|Bryce Harper was RF|| ||8.29|
|Paul Goldschmidt ari 1B|| ||9.00|
|Charlie Blackmon col CF|| ||9.33|
|Giancarlo Stanton nyy RF|| ||9.71|
|Max Scherzer was SP|| ||9.78|
|Mookie Betts bos RF|| ||10.20|