|Compared to same point last season|
- He is eligible to play multiple positions including: LF RF . However, he plays LF most often.
- Experts rank this player at 32nd among OF's. Based on his stats from the past 60 days, he is currently ranked 10th.
- The current leader among OF's is Giancarlo Stanton
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
Trending Batting Stats
- Ranked 289th in BABIP (Batting Average on Balls In Play) with 0.294
- Ranked 101st in batting average with 0.289
- Not overly impressive with on base percentage currently ranked 212th with 0.329
- Top 50 in slugging percentage and is currently ranked 39th with 0.541
- Top 75 in on base plus slugging and is currently ranked 72nd with 0.870
- Not very impressive in steals and is currently ranked 132nd with 6
- Top 100 in RBI and is currently ranked 85th with 53
- Not too impressive and is currently ranked 126th in runs scored with 43
- Top 75 in HRs and is currently ranked 74th with 17
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.8 PPG.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: AVG: +0.016, OBP: +0.028, HRs: +17, RBI: +44, Runs: +27, Wlks: +23, Stls: +4,
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Eddie Rosario
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Eddie Rosario
|Mike Trout ana CF|| ||1.97|
|Mookie Betts bos RF|| ||3.59|
|Kris Bryant chc 3B|| ||3.93|
|Clayton Kershaw lad SP|| ||4.50|
|Nolan Arenado col 3B|| ||5.75|
|Jose Altuve hou 2B|| ||6.03|
|Manny Machado bal 3B|| ||7.73|
|Paul Goldschmidt ari 1B|| ||7.92|
|Bryce Harper was RF|| ||9.49|
|Josh Donaldson tor 3B|| ||10.64|
|Anthony Rizzo chc 1B|| ||12.60|